Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson DT signs NFL rookie contract
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson DT signs NFL rookie contract

Jun 14, 2019, 4:40 PM

Clemson DT signs NFL rookie contract

NFL first-round pick and former Clemson All-American defensive tackle Dexter Lawrence signed his rookie contract on Friday. Lawrence, who was picked No. 17 over Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson DT signs NFL rookie contract

Jun 14, 2019, 6:07 PM

I wonder what the hold up is about with Clelin's contract, do you think that it's about the money?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 14, 2019, 9:17 PM

Congrats BIG DEX. Gonna miss ya this year in Tiger Town but look forward to watching you bust up those over paid NFL QBs. Go Tigers

Was wondering the same thing - allorange - No. 4 overall ...

Jun 14, 2019, 9:49 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson DT signs NFL rookie contract ]

... should equate to big bucks !!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Jun 14, 2019, 10:04 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson DT signs NFL rookie contract ]

C’mon All Orange,
This article is all about Big Dex and has nothing to do with Clelin’s contract. Take that to the chat room!

Congratulations to you Dexter!!! Teach all of those Giants fans and New Yorkers and Northeastern high school players why Clemson Tiger Football and “the program” and the National Champions should be a viable option for ALL college football recruits to attend a university that develops great players while, more importantly, teaching its’ students athletes how to become viable, productive and responsible members of society.

I’m excited to see your future production as an NFL player and Pro Bowl player!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 15, 2019, 4:26 AM

kelley21® said:

C’mon All Orange,
This article is all about Big Dex and has nothing to do with Clelin’s contract. Take that to the chat room!

Congratulations to you Dexter!!! Teach all of those Giants fans and New Yorkers and Northeastern high school players why Clemson Tiger Football and “the program” and the National Champions should be a viable option for ALL college football recruits to attend a university that develops great players while, more importantly, teaching its’ students athletes how to become viable, productive and responsible members of society.

I’m excited to see your future production as an NFL player and Pro Bowl player!!

I do believe that all 3 of those guys, Dexter Lawrence, Christian Wilkins, and Clelin Ferrell were mentioned in the article. Cle has hasn't signed his contract as of yet but, who are you to be questioning my interest or to be telling me where I should take my interest. Check yourself, who are you to be telling another Netter what they should or shouldn't be doing. The only thing that you control on here is that TU/TD/Report abuse, get busy with any of those selections that fit anything I say, or any interest that I may have a question about, but Please don't try and control where I should take my interest, Clelin Ferrell was also mention in the same article. Any complaints or dislikes should be delivered to the creator of the article (by TigerNet Staff//Associate Editor) not me bc my interest was of anther name mention within the article!!! There shouldn't be any harm when our interest aren't exactly the same, but I do feel that maybe you veered a little to far to the left by calling me out bc my interest was with another name mentioning in the very same article. Like you, I have the same choices as you with what I'm allowed to control here on T-Net, and I have made mine. Happy Sunday, and Top of the day to you Sir/Ms....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 15, 2019, 5:12 PM

Testy Testy

Jun 14, 2019, 11:22 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson DT signs NFL rookie contract ]

I would suspect it's about the money his agent thinks he's worth, and how much of that he'll get. But GO BIG DEX, show 'em how to play DT with the big boys!

Jun 15, 2019, 9:03 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson DT signs NFL rookie contract ]

The article mentions that 5 of the top 6 picks remain unsigned. This is not unusual. It’s just the way it works with agents negotiating contracts. Sometimes it doesn’t pay to be the first to sign. They all want to see what the other guys in that group get and use that for leverage in their own negotiations (the agents, not the players). It’s a business. Similar to companies negotiating contracts with union workers. It’s all based on what the going rate is at the time and a good negotiator knows how to use that to his and his client’s advantage.

Getting paid even though it was a theft... Dude dominates!***

Jun 14, 2019, 6:40 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2019, 9:31 AM

He's clearly about 40 years old. Congrats to him for being able to still play at his age.

Seriously, he looks 40.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic