Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson Basketball adds three signees
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson Basketball adds three signees

Nov 15, 2018, 10:19 AM

Clemson Basketball adds three signees

CLEMSON, S.C. — Head Coach Brad Brownell and his staff added three players to the Clemson University men’s basketball program on Thursday. Al-Amir Dawes (The Pa Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson Basketball adds three signees

Nov 15, 2018, 10:36 AM

That is a good looking group of guards with different skill sets. They are a much needed addition to replace Reed and Mitchell. Congratulations and welcome to all the signees!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Need experience grad transfer guard for transition

Nov 15, 2018, 2:10 PM

They may be good, but all we be freshman, and as you can see with Shelton and Micah, it takes a couple of years to get good enough to play in ACC

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2018, 10:38 AM

solid recruits w impressive offer lists. I'm hoping we can get the ones we have now healthy too

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2018, 10:57 AM

Very good class. Hunter was also a 4 star by Rivals and ranked in the top 100, tigernet.
Get a good big to finish the class and it could be Brad's best classever...

We have guards "not healthy?"***

Nov 15, 2018, 2:11 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson Basketball adds three signees ]

Nov 15, 2018, 11:17 AM

Excellent class and proud of Coach Brownell and staff . Whatever happened after 17 year, please keep it up. Loving me some tiger bball these days.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2018, 11:17 AM

We’re getting players that are being recruited by “basketball schools”. (grin of satisfaction)

Great class and done the right way...

Nov 15, 2018, 11:24 AM

Looking at you duke and zion

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Great class and done the right way...

Nov 15, 2018, 11:49 AM

Interesting point but I was listening to the coots radio a couple weeks ago and they had cory??? (Former coot player) that was talking about scar and Clemson and neither getting the home state stars.

Anyway, long story short, cory was saying that something happened with the way South Carolina schools have to recruit that makes it extremely difficult for scar and Clemson to recruit players. Jay was pushing him for what it was but he said he couldn’t say- I guess because he’s involved with recruiting or something, but I found it odd and still wonder what it might be.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Zion effect?

Nov 15, 2018, 2:13 PM

Did Duke pay out the Father-in-law, like Kansas was thinking of doing?

Re: Zion effect?

Nov 15, 2018, 11:00 PM

Even more. That billion dollar donation pays better than anybody, it will come to light and unc/dookie will be drowning in their cheating!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

This is a very nice class so far.

Nov 15, 2018, 9:40 PM

Brad is a good recruiter, regardless of what some on here say. He has been here long enough to develop good relationships, and now has good facilities too.

This class is definitely another step forward. We aren't getting five star players (yet), but I believe we will start getting some within the next few recruiting cycles. We have been so close lately to signing elite players (Zion Williamson and Josiah James). It's only a matter of time until we get one or two.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: This is a very nice class so far.

Nov 15, 2018, 11:04 PM

It’s so hard to keep up with the big dollar teams but Brad is getting better by the day!

Dabo’s effect on the brand has been so helpful tooo!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic