»
Topic: TNET: Brownell adds two to coaching staff
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jul 18, 2018 4:23 PM by: warren
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

TNET: Brownell adds two to coaching staff

Posted: Jul 18, 2018 3:38 PM

Brownell adds two to coaching staff

CLEMSON, S.C. — Clemson University men’s basketball and head coach Brad Brownell have announced the additions of Marty Simmons and Matt Bucklin to the coaching Read Update »

shame on you TNETnews

[1]
Posted: Jul 18, 2018 3:40 PM

granted he is a big guy, but I think it is a little un-called for to call this guy two coaches.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Georgia and Athens just did not offer what I felt would be best for me in the end. Sure, I had a fun time on my visit, but when it comes to playing football I just do not feel comfortable there. And when you consider everything that is going on up there, it makes you wonder just how long Kirby Smart is going to be around. He certainly is no Dabo Swinney or Nick Saban, and let's just leave it there. -Jadon Haselwood

Re: shame on you TNETnews

[1]
Posted: Jul 18, 2018 3:47 PM

We are getting a lot for our money. He has some great credentials. I love what CBB has going on.

2018 white level member

Re: shame on you TNETnews

Posted: Jul 18, 2018 4:01 PM

So do I, and I think that by hiring this guy, the next time Brad loses a good assistant, he has one he can pull in of the shelf kinda like a red shirt waiting for his time to come!!!

2018 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: TNET: Brownell adds two to coaching staff

[1]
Posted: Jul 18, 2018 3:47 PM

Welcome aboard, looks like two good hires!

Was Tanner Smith not available for DO?***

Posted: Jul 18, 2018 4:23 PM

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: NC State
FOR SALE: TWO OUTSTANDIG SEATS & PARKING PASS. SECTION Q ROW KK (32 YARD LINE)- SEATS HAVE ORANGE SEAT BACKS ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1098 people have read this post