»
Topic: TNET: Advanced outlook: Clemson-BC projections, Trevor Lawrence through 7 games
Replies: 3   Last Post: Oct 24, 2019 7:51 AM by: Tigerdug23®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

TNET: Advanced outlook: Clemson-BC projections, Trevor Lawrence through 7 games

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 1:24 PM

Advanced outlook: Clemson-BC projections, Trevor Lawrence through 7 games

Boston College brings an uptempo (10th in plays per game versus FBS teams) but smashmouth attack (fifth in rushing attempts/6th in rushing yards) to Death Valle Read Update »

Re: TNET: Advanced outlook: Clemson-BC projections, Trevor Lawrence through 7 games

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 8:42 PM

The talking heads are paid to entertain, to get people to listen to them and talk about them. They are paid to express unique opinions, not necessarily well supported opinions. I suspect the CFP committee realizes that.

Re: TNET: Advanced outlook: Clemson-BC projections, Trevor Lawrence through 7 games

Posted: Oct 24, 2019 7:40 AM

As a matter of regulation fact they will have their best game of the year versus Clemson . Their defense will appear as if it's been in the top 25 all year and their backup QB will play out of his mind all day .
Of course , they don't win but the game will look ( to the < half informed national writers for the AP ) like another reason to downvote these Tigers .

I like Steve Adazio , have I mentioned that once before ?

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23

[1]
Posted: Oct 24, 2019 7:50 AM

Or we'll beat them like a dusty rug , one or the other , brother .

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23

Replies: 3  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
840 people have read this post