»
Topic: TNET: 3-star OT adds Clemson offer
Replies: 11   Last Post: Apr 27, 2018 1:49 PM by: Salty55
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

TNET: 3-star OT adds Clemson offer

[1]
Posted: Apr 25, 2018 5:25 PM

3-star OT adds Clemson offer

2019 Malvern, Pennsylvania offensive tackle Jake Hornibrook announced a Clemson offer on Wednesday afternoon. Hornibrook’s recruitment has picked up in 2018, ad Read Update »

finally some new OL offers

Posted: Apr 25, 2018 5:36 PM

need atleast 1 take before summer

Re: finally some new OL offers

[1]
Posted: Apr 25, 2018 5:45 PM

I haven't looked at any tape on him yet, and he may be really good, but when you have Georgia signing two or three 5-stars and other high 4-stars on the OL, as well as some other schools doing almost as good (Alabama, Ohio State, etc.), I am still shocked that we cannot seriously and consistently get in a position to land more highly rated offensive linemen. This may lead to some series issues in the future?

Sorry but this kid's offer list includes...

[1]
Posted: Apr 25, 2018 5:59 PM

Army, Duke,Standford, Vanderbilt, and Virginia. Even if he never is more than a backup, he raises the overall academic quality of our team. And I suspect he will be more than that.

actually, he needs to maintain the academic success that

[1]
Posted: Apr 25, 2018 6:49 PM

is already demonstrated with early graduates like Christian Wilkins, DW4, Tay Scott along with our 84% graduation success rate (those that have not graduated are active in pro ball with only one outlier) and all-ACC academic performers like Wilkins, Wallace, Etienne, Pollard, Skalski, Big Dex, Ben Boulware, and DW4...

the young man has some great academic offers but he will only continue to hold the bar high for Clemson academic success, not necessarily raise it...

2018 white level member

Re: finally some new OL offers

Posted: Apr 26, 2018 8:57 AM

Seriously, have you been following Clemson's recruiting past few cycles landed a top 15 overall OT in Carmen, the year b4 that landed multiple high 4 stars including a all American (under armor) game and performed. We have been doing very good in picking up our Oline recruiting since Hyatt.

3-star OT adds Notre Dame offer

[2]
Posted: Apr 25, 2018 6:04 PM

;)

2018 purple level member

In my best 'whiny voice'...

[2]
Posted: Apr 25, 2018 6:11 PM

Oh, no...not another 3-staaarrr! How will we ever compete? How?

Oh the perfidy! ;)

Is that you, Mr. Joe? ;)***

[1]
Posted: Apr 26, 2018 9:23 AM

Re: Is that you, Mr. Joe? ;)***

Posted: Apr 27, 2018 1:49 PM

Just proving he's our 'mentor'! ;)

Re: TNET: 3-star OT adds Clemson offer

[1]
Posted: Apr 25, 2018 6:14 PM

Hello , is anyjuan thinking this is most likely a two fer? As in two to get one? Idk but i would think their wanting to make inroads in that area/schools. I would also take a good guess that he was spotted when recruiting kieth Maguire and/or was recommended by Keith and coaches.

2018 orange level member

I was wondering when we'd offer him

Posted: Apr 26, 2018 9:46 AM

He's a teammate of LB Keith Maguire that we're after and he's also the younger brother of Wisconsin starting QB Alex Hornibrook. If Wisco gets involved, they'll be hard to beat, but I'd love the Malvern Prep teammates Maguire and Jake Hornibrook.

2018 orange level member

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: NC State
FOR SALE: Two tickets TDM Row O Seats 25 and 27.... Also parking pass Lot 21 Number 228. $ 325 All. Text ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1429 people have read this post