Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: With normal life on hold, it's up to football players to stay in shape
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

TNET: With normal life on hold, it's up to football players to stay in shape

Mar 30, 2020, 8:53 AM

With normal life on hold, it's up to football players to stay in shape

Clemson strength and conditioning coach Joey Batson and his team of Mike Greenlee, Paul Hogan, and Adam Smotherman are among the best in the business, but with life on hold, it’s up to the players to stay in shape. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

very contentious team? In last paragraph.***

Mar 30, 2020, 9:11 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Meant next to last paragraph.***

Mar 30, 2020, 9:12 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: very contentious team? In last paragraph.***

Mar 30, 2020, 9:24 AM [ in reply to very contentious team? In last paragraph.*** ]

lol, I'm thinking it's saying they are easily "content" with the nutritious food they have to eat even though it tastes bad. Either that or it's clear to coach that we are going to content for a championship again this year!!!

Mar 30, 2020, 11:55 AM

I think they are trying to say that even though our Tigers are ornery, they're following orders.

Not thrilled to hear this but at least CDS is being

Mar 30, 2020, 10:08 AM [ in reply to very contentious team? In last paragraph.*** ]

transparent.

Maybe it's just a few bad apples?

Fingers crossed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Mar 30, 2020, 11:17 AM [ in reply to very contentious team? In last paragraph.*** ]

pretty sure that was supposed to read "conscientious". That would be a perfect fit for the context.

Mar 30, 2020, 11:36 AM

Obviously a typo because right after he uses conscientious.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: With normal life on hold, it's up to football players to stay in shape

Mar 30, 2020, 9:59 AM

How are athletes all across the country finding access to weights? The article said that most of our players have access but where? With the story about Ben Boulware having to close his gym and knowing thousands of others are closed as well, athletes will have to be creative and more importantly, eat right during the next several months.

Re: TNET: With normal life on hold, it's up to football players to stay in shape

Mar 30, 2020, 11:00 AM

A lot of them probably have weights at home.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 30, 2020, 11:57 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: With normal life on hold, it's up to football players to stay in shape ]

I'm sure most have access to weights but that expensive food is another problem!

Mar 31, 2020, 8:15 AM

I suppose that the nutritionists and cooks teaching these young men how to prepare their own meals is paying off. A lot of Clemson's culture deals with preparing these men for life beyond Clemson. I know that this is not what they had in mind, but I am sure that it is paying off.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic