»
Topic: TNET: Welcome home: Wilkins embraces playing close to home a final time as a Tiger
Replies: 18   Last Post: Nov 9, 2018 7:34 AM by: Hurdm321
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 18  

TNET: Welcome home: Wilkins embraces playing close to home a final time as a Tiger

[4]
Posted: Nov 8, 2018 12:19 PM

Welcome home: Wilkins embraces playing close to home a final time as a Tiger

When Clemson travels to Boston College this weekend for the primetime ACC Atlantic-deciding matchup, Wilkins will have his own cheering section as he travels home for the final time as a Clemson Tiger. Full Story »

Re: TNET: Welcome home: Wilkins embraces playing close to home a final time as a Tiger

[3]
Posted: Nov 8, 2018 12:24 PM

This is the time to give CW a special play on offense. Let him go out in style for his friends and family.

Re: TNET: Welcome home: Wilkins embraces playing close to home a final time as a Tiger

[3]
Posted: Nov 8, 2018 12:29 PM

No surprise here. He pretty much embraces everyone in sight.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Nov 8, 2018 12:35 PM

:)

[5]
Posted: Nov 8, 2018 1:13 PM

Truly, a one of a kind individual, go ahead and retire #42

Going out in style!

[2]
Posted: Nov 8, 2018 1:24 PM

I know Wilkins has been begging for a shot to play QB. If we get an insurmountable lead, I would love to see him get the opportunity for a play or two near the end of the game. He has been such a major part of the attitude and ability of this team; it would be a great way to send him off.

Posted: Nov 8, 2018 2:20 PM

Christian is certainly one of my all time heroes ! Super all-around player and person.

Also if I could I would give him a TU for use of the word ‘angst’. -:)

2018 white level member

Hall of Fame

[5]
Posted: Nov 8, 2018 2:41 PM

CW42 is the best team leader I have witnessed in my 30+ years as a Tiger alum. 1st ballot HOF. Maybe he ends up with Pats or how much fun would it be to see him on Texans With DW4?

2018 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Hall of Fame

[1]
Posted: Nov 8, 2018 3:15 PM

It'd be really cool if the Patriots drafted him...
Vince Wilfork 2.0!

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Hall of Fame

Posted: Nov 8, 2018 4:19 PM

With ya Soc fan

Gonna miss the Dude!!!***

Posted: Nov 8, 2018 3:47 PM

2018 white level member

[1]
Posted: Nov 8, 2018 4:02 PM

The only issue I have with the title is that it is his last time as a Tiger... He is ALWAYS a Tiger! lol

He will throw a TD pass.

[1]
Posted: Nov 9, 2018 6:47 AM

Yep, if there is ever once a Tiger always a Tiger, then Wilkin's is a perfect example of it!!!!

2018 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Great player. Wish he had stayed closer to home.***

[1]
Posted: Nov 8, 2018 5:18 PM

[2]
Posted: Nov 9, 2018 1:22 AM

I hope he is able to get all of the tickets he needs. If I could have I would have bought some and donated, but I think that is against the rules which is stupid

2018 orange level member

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Boston College was his 'dream school'....

Posted: Nov 9, 2018 2:01 AM

Was he even offered by BC?....

According to 247 they did offer him...

Posted: Nov 9, 2018 2:24 AM

but he did not take an OV there. His visits were:
Stanford 9/13
Clemson 11/22
Penn St 11/29 (92% crystal ball)
Ohio St 12/12

https://247sports.com/Player/Christian-Wilkins-26842/high-school-43729/

[1]
Posted: Nov 9, 2018 5:34 AM

Such a special guy! Excited!

#RTTB

Posted: Nov 9, 2018 7:34 AM

You have to love some Wilkins. Big Will has a huge heart and is an awesome player on the field and awesome man off the field. Enjoy the moment....and win big!!!!!!!

Replies: 18  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1366 people have read this post