Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Tigers hold on to continue NCAAs push with series-clincher over Deacs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

TNET: Tigers hold on to continue NCAAs push with series-clincher over Deacs

May 17, 2019, 9:15 PM

Tigers hold on to continue NCAAs push with series-clincher over Deacs

Clemson stretched its winning streak to three games, a longest since late March, with a strong offensive effort and a career-long effort from lefty starter Jacob Hennessy. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We guys, here I am at Ocean Island, NC

May 17, 2019, 11:05 PM

going to play in the Rotary Golf Tournament supporting the Youth of Brunswick Co in the morning. As my friends and I went out to eat tonight, I kept checking my phone for updates on our game with Wake. The guys know how much I love my Tigers, one even graduated from Clemson. Donnie Culbertson, from Whare Shoals.

Tickled to see our Tigers hung on to win. I was shocked to see the final score, was also shocked to see Spiers was used again. I guess you do what you have to do. Sounds like Hennesey put on a show!!!

Let’s do it again tomorrow!!! You guys pull them through as I whack a dimple ball around . . . and drink several beers!!!

On step closer to that 7 game streak you called K-too!!!!!!!

Go Tigers!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We guys, here I am at Ocean Island, NC

May 17, 2019, 11:28 PM

And 3 feet from being tied. Thank goodness Seymour hit it to dead center... the slam was off the scoreboard.

Monte said Davis had a sore shoulder and training staff felt like he needed one more day of rest. Said he is definitely a go for tomorrow. Need to continue the hot bats!

Hit em good- hope y’all raise a ton of money for the Youth Club!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Its a huge $$$ raiser for them!!!

May 18, 2019, 6:35 AM

“Best Ball” so there is little pressure to perform. ??

Glad I didn’t get to watch last night, I would have been “Nervous Nellie” for sure!!!

Thanks for pulling them through . . . Hoping your streak prediction is prophetic!!!

Go Tigers!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic