Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Swinney says LSU was simply the better team Monday night
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

TNET: Swinney says LSU was simply the better team Monday night

Jan 14, 2020, 2:01 PM

Swinney says LSU was simply the better team Monday night

Some nights are yours and others you run into a team that’s just better. Clemson and Dabo Swinney have seen both sides – last year in the 44-16 win over Alabama and Monday night against an LSU team with an unstoppable force in quarterback Joe Burrow. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Swinney says LSU was simply the better team Monday night

Jan 14, 2020, 2:07 PM

I agree with Dabo; they just looked like the more aggressive and (maybe) even the better coached team last night; but we are not going anywhere.

I Disagree with the Coach!

Jan 15, 2020, 12:11 AM

I think I disagree with the coach... I feel the first part of the game was a true reflection of Clemson's ability to move the ball and stop or slow theirs. I don't think we would be having this conversation IF Trevor would have been on target as usual... the defense would not have been gassed in the 2nd half from so many 3 and outs. LSU's main points were coming from bombs over Terrell's head. A deep safety could have helped with Chase's speed. Our defense played their heart out and could have held them to lower scores IF our offense was humming. SO... I don't think LSU showed itself to be the best ever... NOT when Trevor had his worst showing ever.

Re: I Disagree with the Coach!

Jan 15, 2020, 12:18 AM

And I should say that I think Clemson was and has been as good as LSU showed itself to be last night. They just seem better oiled and prepared to win.

Re: I Disagree with the Coach!

Jan 15, 2020, 2:58 PM [ in reply to I Disagree with the Coach! ]

Delusional fan base. We were eons better than Clemson. Momentum out the fricking roof

Nope... You weren't.

Jan 16, 2020, 9:27 PM

Nope... YOU weren't. WE proved that in the first half... just got off-track offensively. Remember the score was 25 to 28 near the beginning of the third quarter... THEN, the wheels came off our offense, except for flashes. Not really sure why Lawrence began to miss so badly.

Jan 14, 2020, 2:08 PM

Dabo was spot on as usual! We did basically the same thing to Bama last year that LSU did to us this year. Trevor will be back STRONG and so will the Tigers in general!

Jan 14, 2020, 2:42 PM

When you go against a team that has a good RB and an awesome passing game, you better have an awesome front 7 for you to have a chance to slow them down once they scout to see what you're doing with your defense. Last year against Bama, Bama couldn't find that weak link in our D, but we did in theirs. The exact same thing happen last night. And when a team has to play a 3-1 D, that says all a team needs to know that has a passing attack type offense. Last years D would have trashed LSU the same as they done to Bama. Nuff said!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2020, 2:43 PM

Win with class

Lose with class

Come back stronger for it

"They were simply the better team tonight."

Jan 14, 2020, 5:03 PM

Said Nick Saban and Ryan Day, never.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Jan 14, 2020, 5:07 PM

Coach is absolutely correct

Jan 14, 2020, 5:53 PM

One of the good things coming out of this loss: at least we don’t need to listen to whining Ohio St. fans claim that they are the real national champions.

On the other hand, I’m sure they are saying they would have given LSU a better game...

Duh.***

Jan 14, 2020, 5:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2020, 7:56 PM

It was not our night. No disgrace losing to a better team. We will be fine. Thanks to all our players, coaches, support staff for giving us such a great year/run. I would say that this will motivate Dabo even more, buy, I'm not sure that is possible. I think we will be back again next year. GO TIGERS!!!

Jan 14, 2020, 9:07 PM

What a difference from the crying OSU coach after their loss. Dabo is a class act. Sure am glad he’s a Clemson Tiger.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2020, 9:07 PM

What a difference from the crying OSU coach after their loss. Dabo is a class act. Sure am glad he’s a Clemson Tiger.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2020, 9:36 PM

Tigered1, I gave you a thumbs up on your post. Because you posted a duplicate, does that mean I should thumbs up again?

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic