»
Topic: TNET: South of the Border: Three Clemson commits headed to Mexico City for World Bowl
Replies: 15   Last Post: Dec 14, 2018 12:37 AM by: WaltDisWrong
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 15  

TNET: South of the Border: Three Clemson commits headed to Mexico City for World Bowl

Posted: Dec 13, 2018 1:24 PM

South of the Border: Three Clemson commits headed to Mexico City for World Bowl

Linebacker Bryton Constantin, quarterback Taisun Phommachanh, and defensive back Sheridan Jones have all been selected to travel to Mexico City to play in the inaugural Pro Football Hall of Fame World Bowl. Full Story »

Re: TNET: South of the Border: Three Clemson commits headed to Mexico City for World Bowl

[1]
Posted: Dec 13, 2018 1:56 PM

If the are playing in the same stadium that the NFL canceled a game, hope they get the field fixed for the safety of the players.

It's not

[2]
Posted: Dec 13, 2018 2:02 PM

That was Estadio Azteca (home of Club America) this says Azul which I think is the home of soccer club Cruz Azul.

Re: TNET: South of the Border: Three Clemson commits headed to Mexico City for World Bowl

[2]
Posted: Dec 13, 2018 2:03 PM

The playing surface is not the only safety that I worry about or wish for on this trip.

I hope all of the participants stay safe and have a wonderful time on their trip!

I'm more worried about the safety

[2]
Posted: Dec 13, 2018 2:21 PM

of the French and Mexican players. They do know this is American Football right? You're allowed to actually hit people in this sport.

Posted: Dec 13, 2018 2:24 PM

maybe they should just play the game in dillon.a sizeable portion of the viewing audience probably wouldn't notice anyway.hiring the guys who faked the moon landing might help as well.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

[1]
Posted: Dec 13, 2018 2:47 PM

Course Dillon is likely more dangerous than the actual south of the border

2019 white level member

[2]
Posted: Dec 13, 2018 2:54 PM

Only drink beer from the bottle and be very particular about where you dip your wick...

2019 white level member

No Drinking or Wick Dippin

[1]
Posted: Dec 13, 2018 3:19 PM

Ok definitely no drinking

2019 orange level member

Re: No Drinking or Wick Dippin

[1]
Posted: Dec 13, 2018 10:05 PM

Drinking age is 18 so have at it boys! Definitely stay on your P’s and Q’s and be strapped at all times!

Re: No Drinking or Wick Dippin

Posted: Dec 13, 2018 10:05 PM

Drinking age is 18 so have at it boys! Definitely stay on your P’s and Q’s and be strapped at all times!

[1]
Posted: Dec 13, 2018 3:52 PM

I don't know how to pronounce his name, but you have to admire this QB for coming to Clemson with Trevor Lawrence doing so well. I like a kid with some heart and fight in him that's not afraid of competition. He will have to redshirt and wait his turn, but he's coming anyway.

[1]
Posted: Dec 13, 2018 4:10 PM

It will be tough for him being sandwiched between 2 #1 QBs in Lawrence ('18) and Uiagalelei ('20).

The world Craig!!***

Posted: Dec 13, 2018 5:25 PM

2019 orange level member

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Noooooo

Posted: Dec 14, 2018 12:37 AM

This is a bad idea !!!!

Noooooo

Posted: Dec 14, 2018 12:37 AM

This is a bad idea !!!!

Replies: 15  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Four section UP...$5800 for the four. Email if interested. Go Tigers!!

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1413 people have read this post