Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: South of the Border: Three Clemson commits headed to Mexico City for World Bowl
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

TNET: South of the Border: Three Clemson commits headed to Mexico City for World Bowl

Dec 13, 2018, 1:24 PM

South of the Border: Three Clemson commits headed to Mexico City for World Bowl

Linebacker Bryton Constantin, quarterback Taisun Phommachanh, and defensive back Sheridan Jones have all been selected to travel to Mexico City to play in the inaugural Pro Football Hall of Fame World Bowl. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: South of the Border: Three Clemson commits headed to Mexico City for World Bowl

Dec 13, 2018, 1:56 PM

If the are playing in the same stadium that the NFL canceled a game, hope they get the field fixed for the safety of the players.

It's not

Dec 13, 2018, 2:02 PM

That was Estadio Azteca (home of Club America) this says Azul which I think is the home of soccer club Cruz Azul.

Re: TNET: South of the Border: Three Clemson commits headed to Mexico City for World Bowl

Dec 13, 2018, 2:03 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: South of the Border: Three Clemson commits headed to Mexico City for World Bowl ]

The playing surface is not the only safety that I worry about or wish for on this trip.

I hope all of the participants stay safe and have a wonderful time on their trip!

I'm more worried about the safety

Dec 13, 2018, 2:21 PM

of the French and Mexican players. They do know this is American Football right? You're allowed to actually hit people in this sport.

Dec 13, 2018, 2:24 PM

maybe they should just play the game in dillon.a sizeable portion of the viewing audience probably wouldn't notice anyway.hiring the guys who faked the moon landing might help as well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dec 13, 2018, 2:47 PM

Course Dillon is likely more dangerous than the actual south of the border

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2018, 2:54 PM

Only drink beer from the bottle and be very particular about where you dip your wick...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No Drinking or Wick Dippin

Dec 13, 2018, 3:19 PM

Ok definitely no drinking

Re: No Drinking or Wick Dippin

Dec 13, 2018, 10:05 PM

Drinking age is 18 so have at it boys! Definitely stay on your P’s and Q’s and be strapped at all times!

Re: No Drinking or Wick Dippin

Dec 13, 2018, 10:05 PM [ in reply to No Drinking or Wick Dippin ]

Drinking age is 18 so have at it boys! Definitely stay on your P’s and Q’s and be strapped at all times!

Dec 13, 2018, 3:52 PM

I don't know how to pronounce his name, but you have to admire this QB for coming to Clemson with Trevor Lawrence doing so well. I like a kid with some heart and fight in him that's not afraid of competition. He will have to redshirt and wait his turn, but he's coming anyway.

Dec 13, 2018, 4:10 PM

It will be tough for him being sandwiched between 2 #1 QBs in Lawrence ('18) and Uiagalelei ('20).

The world Craig!!***

Dec 13, 2018, 5:25 PM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Noooooo

Dec 14, 2018, 12:37 AM

This is a bad idea !!!!

Noooooo

Dec 14, 2018, 12:37 AM

This is a bad idea !!!!