»
Topic: TNET: Son of former NFL quarterback one of Clemson's prime tight end targets
Replies: 9   Last Post: Jul 3, 2020 3:32 PM by: engineerstar
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

TNET: Son of former NFL quarterback one of Clemson's prime tight end targets

[3]
Posted: Jul 3, 2020 8:01 AM

Son of former NFL quarterback one of Clemson's prime tight end targets

Clemson’s recent targets at tight end have created mismatches for opposing defenses. For the 2022 class, Clemson’s lone offer at tight end fits the same mold.
Full Story »

Re: TNET: Son of former NFL quarterback one of Clemson's prime tight end targets

[1]
Posted: Jul 3, 2020 8:17 AM

C’mon down! Surprised to see UGA on list? And not UNC.

2020 purple level member

Re: TNET: Son of former NFL quarterback one of Clemson's prime tight end targets

[1]
Posted: Jul 3, 2020 8:58 AM

Would definitely be a great asset. Hopefully he wants some space from his brother at LSU.

2020 orange level member

[4]
Posted: Jul 3, 2020 9:46 AM

Not to mention a head coach that would require a translator.

2020 purple level member

[2]
Posted: Jul 3, 2020 10:07 AM

Can I admit to laughing out loud to this comment? Hahaha, I can understand about half the words that are coming out of his mouth.

But, ESPN loves the guy in spite of the fact that he's already been caught cheating and he's cheating at LSU currently.

I will say he did a fine job with his role on the Water Boy.

[1]
Posted: Jul 3, 2020 9:44 AM

He did tweet an offer from both. Looks like he's got most everyone.

[2]
Posted: Jul 3, 2020 9:36 AM

Jake is an amazing prospect. Runs great routes, has good receiving technique, and is a load to tackle after the catch. I also like his maturity. Notice how he gives the ball to the official after each catch. Jake, I hope you grow to love Clemson and will proudly wear the purple and orange. Go Tigers!

2020 white level member

[2]
Posted: Jul 3, 2020 10:13 AM

If I recall right his dad played both qb and hoops at FSU.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

[2]
Posted: Jul 3, 2020 1:50 PM

I love Clemson FB, no doubt about that, and I am bias whenever Clemson is concerned but, when Dabo has good receiving TE'S, he do use them alot moving the ball down field, and I don't think many teams use TE'S as well or as much as Clemson and Bama, JMO!!!

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Jul 3, 2020 3:32 PM

I Agree with the above!^^^^

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 in Sec UC row T and 2 on row S asking 1150 each, email if interested.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1240 people have read this post