Topic: TNET: Quotes and notes from the win over The Citadel
Replies: 6   Last Post: Sep 20, 2020 11:48 PM by: HumbleServant®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

TNET: Quotes and notes from the win over The Citadel

Posted: Sep 19, 2020 8:54 PM

Quotes and notes from the win over The Citadel

Top-ranked Clemson defeated The Citadel 49-0 Saturday in Death Valley, and players and coaches met with the media following the win. Full Story »

Re: TNET: Quotes and notes from the win over The Citadel

[1]
Posted: Sep 19, 2020 10:35 PM

Sounds like El Cid's HC got his feelins hurt.

Smart of the coach, it gave him a chance to see what some

[3]
Posted: Sep 20, 2020 12:19 AM

of his new players could do, Citadel actually outplayed Tigers in second half, and that has to be a source of pride for the players, and a renewed confidence. Their second team QB will get a lot more playing time, and may win the QB first team?

military_donation.jpg

Re: Smart of the coach, it gave him a chance to see what some

[3]
Posted: Sep 20, 2020 6:21 AM

I told my wife that I liked both the offer, by Dabo, and the refusal.

Said, think about the kids getting a chance to play. They want the chance to make that one play, to say they competed. They go home with a few nice plays, and can say they pitched a second half shutout.

The Citadel only has 4 games on their schedule. They wanted every minute they could get.

Re: Smart of the coach, it gave him a chance to see what some

Posted: Sep 20, 2020 11:48 PM

Dabo said they ask him if it was ok to shorten and he said it’s ok if the Citadel coach wanted to but he was glad he didn’t. This was not Dabo’s idea.

2020 white level member

“Let’s make the others want to be like us” Dabo Swinney!!

The best is yet to come!! I’m so grateful for Clemson Football going into the 2020’s

[1]
Posted: Sep 20, 2020 7:48 AM

The first team looks unstoppable on offense, the second team needs a lot of work. We have 4 an 5 star players on second team OL and they were getting pushed around by The Citadel. Also, DJ needs more confidence, he has the arm but needs to trust himself more. The defense is great all around bouth 1st and 2nd team, a little drop off with 3rd team but not much!!!

military_donation.jpg

[1]
Posted: Sep 20, 2020 10:43 AM

Great game and well played. Kept The Citadel completely out of end zone. Let's add a little fun with the second and third group and add a heavy group in the back field on 4th down and 3 to get the first down and keep the ball moving to score!!! GO TIGERS!!!

Replies: 6  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1002 people have read this post