Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Notebook: Orange britches, COVID testing, and Korey Foreman's weekend in Valley
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

TNET: Notebook: Orange britches, COVID testing, and Korey Foreman's weekend in Valley

Dec 5, 2020, 8:01 AM

Notebook: Orange britches, COVID testing, and Korey Foreman's weekend in Valley

Clemson will break out the orange britches tonight in Blacksburg, hoping to clinch a berth in the ACC Championship Game against Notre Dame with a victory over Virginia Tech. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for the update David!

Dec 5, 2020, 8:20 AM

Does depend on his goals obviously. He probably sees how irrelevant the PAC-12 is right now. How relevant Clemson is. But it is a long way too. We will be ok either way. But I think he’ll reach his best potential at Clemson. But tough decision for a young man.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Notebook: Orange britches, COVID testing, and Korey Foreman's weekend in Valley

Dec 5, 2020, 9:13 AM

Great article. Regardless of what you believe about the wuhan, I encourage everyone to follow the link re the testing being done on campus. Once again Clemson's innovation is showing the way. One of the professors called it an "all-in" effort. Dabo-isms go beyond athletics.

Re: TNET: Notebook: Orange britches, COVID testing, and Korey Foreman's weekend in Valley

Dec 5, 2020, 10:22 AM

You are absolutely correct. Nothing but the best. Make no mistake, with Birx et al , word gets around. Leaders on and off the field. Why wouldn't you want your son or daughter to go there. Clemson has the best overall cohesive group top to bottom than any university in America.

As for korey. Imho, no question what program he'd rather be at, and that's Clemson. At the same time, other factors go into a decision. Perhaps most notably, family and their situation. And that's ok too. Blood thicker than water and Dabo would be the first to wish the young man well. Me, on the other hand, if he picks LSU or uga etc, then he's probably not Clemson material anyway.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I figured it was between us and (the real) USC

Dec 5, 2020, 10:38 AM

I like our chances with Korey Foreman but we'll have to wait and see.

Korey Foreman was a Clemson verbal for a reason

Dec 5, 2020, 10:52 AM

SoCal was always there for him, and yet he travelled all around the country checking programs out, only to finally make his last visit and expensive cross-country trek back to Clemson (with his parents) ... Clemson is the one.

He loved us early, now he loves us late. ????????

Dec 5, 2020, 12:28 PM

Awesome read!

One thing, @davidhood, would you be able to tell us more about Dabo's comments on Justyn Ross and possibly him not playing for Clemson anymore or is that a future article in the works once more is known about his recovery?

Just curious what Dabo meant by his comments in regards to Ross and his playing future

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic