Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Monday morning thoughts: Even the skies showed their Clemson colors Saturday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

TNET: Monday morning thoughts: Even the skies showed their Clemson colors Saturday

Oct 22, 2018, 7:01 AM

Monday morning thoughts: Even the skies showed their Clemson colors Saturday

Saturday’s game in Death Valley couldn’t have been scripted much better. Cooler temperatures moved into the area late last week, and even though a few showers moved into the area in the morning, by late afternoon there was brilliant sunshine surrounding Death Valley. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Monday morning thoughts: Even the skies showed their Clemson colors Saturday***

Oct 22, 2018, 7:08 AM

Re: TNET: Monday morning thoughts: Even the skies showed their Clemson colors Saturday

Oct 22, 2018, 7:10 AM

How many games did Watson do it in, though?

Eight. It's like the next line in the article.***

Oct 22, 2018, 7:21 AM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Monday morning thoughts: Even the skies showed their Clemson colors Saturday

Oct 22, 2018, 8:41 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Monday morning thoughts: Even the skies showed their Clemson colors Saturday ]

7 Games Trevor has played in to put up those numbers, but can you even count them as 7 games? He only played like 2 quarters, in 1st game, 1 qtr in 2nd game, 2 qtrs. in 3rd game, 3 qtrs. in 4th game, and 2 qtrs in 5th game. Impressive stats regardless, but this puts in a slightly different light. He only played 10 qtrs. worth of football in first 5 games, and that may be generous, might actually be less.

Oct 22, 2018, 10:44 AM

That was exactly my thinking too.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2018, 10:13 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Monday morning thoughts: Even the skies showed their Clemson colors Saturday ]

Watson wasn't the starter at the first of his freshman year either. I would be good to know how they compare in playing time or number of snaps through 8 games.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

National media member is right, but

Oct 22, 2018, 7:23 AM

I'd just as soon national media member shut the #### up and keep talking about how Alabama is the greatest team in the history of history. I want our boys feeling disrespected when the inevitable clash happens.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2018, 8:56 AM

A star ?? is born in the most beautiful and picturesque venue in college football ??. Actually, I think two stars ?? were born. Xavier Thomas is also a star on the rise. Thanks, David. I continue to anticipate Nikki’s and your book on Clemson sports. Hope Nikki, your new addition, and you are well. God bless

Oct 22, 2018, 9:50 AM

I agree totally about XT. Just think about this. We have 4 potential first round picks on our D-line and you can’t keep this guy off the field. Our other 5 star freshman DE is going to red shirt if possible. That says a lot about the talent we have in that group. XT is the real deal. He’s going to be the next great Clemson DE. May very well end up being the GOAT at that position!

Oct 22, 2018, 10:08 AM

See the "TIGER PAW" in the cloud above the stadium! The Lord was proud of the TIGERS!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2018, 12:52 PM

Aha, you're talking about the Orange one, right.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic