Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Monday Night Insider: Kendrick still playing corner, Ngata and Ladson ready to play
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

TNET: Monday Night Insider: Kendrick still playing corner, Ngata and Ladson ready to play

Mar 25, 2019, 8:44 PM

Monday Night Insider: Kendrick still playing corner, Ngata and Ladson ready to play

Spring break is over, and head coach Dabo Swinney has his team focusing on the last practices of the spring. he Tigers practiced for 2 ½ hours Monday afternoon, the first practice since the end of spring break. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nyles Pinckney played great in the playoffs. I am very

Mar 25, 2019, 8:58 PM

grateful to Huggins and Pinckney for the way they came through. I know Huggins is gone, but glad to have Pinckney back.

DK is a winner!!! . . .

Mar 25, 2019, 9:09 PM

He's ready to do "whatever" it takes to see the field . . . often!!!

Kudos to the coaches for trying to find a way to utilize the talent they have!!!

Pulling for ALL TIGERS!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We can't win a NC every year

Mar 25, 2019, 9:26 PM

But these are really the good ol' days. We lost plenty of players, but returning players and what we have added is just awesome.

We didn't get every recruit we wanted, but it's awesome to be competing at the highest level year after year.

Let's get another one.

sure we can

Mar 26, 2019, 2:27 AM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We can't win a NC every year

Mar 29, 2019, 4:19 AM [ in reply to We can't win a NC every year ]

We pretty much got every recruit we had targeted. There were a bonus recruit or two that didn’t fall into our laps. But, we hit on our core guys for the 9th season in a row. That’s what a top 15 recruiting class means. You hit all of your needs with 3,4, and 5* guys. We even got a few luxury recruits once again.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Any word on Amari Rodgers?

Mar 25, 2019, 9:58 PM

Heard he had some sort of injury.

Re: TNET: Monday Night Insider: Kendrick still playing corner, Ngata and Ladson ready to play

Mar 25, 2019, 10:12 PM

I’ll be honest, Dabo’s praise of Ngata and Ladson gave me chills. There have been a few that he has praised like that, and they’ve all been incredible. I can’t wait to see what they can do.

“He and Frank”

Mar 25, 2019, 11:11 PM

He is Ngata?
“He is just big and strong and plays fast. Great ball skills. Very sudden and twitchy. ”
So, I’m guessing so.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: “He and Frank”

Mar 26, 2019, 6:56 AM

Yeah we had to figure it out. That was left out.

They got to get a better pic of Brannon Spector

Mar 26, 2019, 12:25 AM

He looks miserable in that picture

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Great news! Thanks for the info!***

Mar 26, 2019, 6:50 AM

Re: TNET: Monday Night Insider: Kendrick still playing corner, Ngata and Ladson ready to play

Mar 26, 2019, 7:53 AM

I hope Kendrick's role at corner does not prevent him running a few Jet Sweeps. This guy gets up to speed in a hurry, and has some nifty moves. I like him playing the slot as well as Amari too, so we have an abundance of wealth for that position IMO. I guess he will continue to do KO returns as well.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic