Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Jervey Meadows Practice Insider: Not even birthdays keep the Tigers off the field
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

TNET: Jervey Meadows Practice Insider: Not even birthdays keep the Tigers off the field

Aug 19, 2019, 1:55 PM

Jervey Meadows Practice Insider: Not even birthdays keep the Tigers off the field

It’s hard to get a day off during fall camp, even when it’s your birthday. Clemson wide receiver Will Swinney and offensive lineman John Simpson celebrated birthdays Monday, but still had to go through a two-plus hour practice at Jervey Meadows, and head coach Dabo Swinney said that Will (his son) had his best practice as a Tiger.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love the team building, but everytime they go to the lake,

Aug 19, 2019, 2:51 PM

I'm keeping fingers crossed someone doesn't get hurt and lost for the season or worse.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Jervey Meadows Practice Insider: Not even birthdays keep the Tigers off the field

Aug 19, 2019, 3:25 PM

I think I'll stop worrying about the DT position now. Looks like we have some guys stepping up.

Re: TNET: Jervey Meadows Practice Insider: Not even birthdays keep the Tigers off the field

Aug 19, 2019, 4:46 PM

I'll remain concerned about the D-line until we see live game action.

Am I the only one who thinks DK might be in a precarious spot? With Dabo's comments on Ngata being a "great one" and Ladson apparently not far behind, DK's future seems to be CB or bust. Is it conceivable he might not even be a starter by season's end?

Yes you are the only one worried

Aug 19, 2019, 8:47 PM

His future is clearly at CB, but he came in and won the position basically immediately over dudes that have been playing CB for way longer. And he's only a sophomore. Sky is the limit for him at corner. Dabo says guys push each other at every position. That's more just a complement to Mario and Sheridan rather than a knock on DK. Especially since DK has been out with an injury.

We are stacked at CB right now and nearly all those guys will play. The fact that DK is already listed as a starter tells you that his future is extremely bright.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree, DK is the reason McMichael transferred

Aug 20, 2019, 7:32 AM

By all accounts, DK is the clear starter, along with AJ Terrell.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic