Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Hunter Renfrow has a special message for Clemson fans, his "closest friends"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

TNET: Hunter Renfrow has a special message for Clemson fans, his "closest friends"

Apr 28, 2019, 2:52 PM

Hunter Renfrow has a special message for Clemson fans, his "closest friends"

A running joke over the last few years has centered on the perceived longevity of Hunter Renfrow’s Clemson career, with many thinking that the former walk-on turned Oakland Raider played more than the allotted four years for the Tigers. If Renfrow has his way, however, Clemson fans will see him three or four more times a year in the orange and white. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Hunter Renfrow has a special message for Clemson fans, his "closest friends"

Apr 28, 2019, 3:17 PM

Class act all the way!

I know you will make us proud in Oakland. We couldn't ask for a better ambassador. Make sure to come visit!

Hunter is what Clemson is all about

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Hunter Renfrow has a special message for Clemson fans, his "closest friends"

Apr 28, 2019, 3:27 PM

Hunter, Clemson fans would love for the Raiders to
allow you to play a few games for the Tigers. Make
your millions young man and we will be watching.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 28, 2019, 5:48 PM

If only it was possible for Renfrow to come back for a few games a year. It’d be like he never left because once a Tiger always a Tiger. That’s why Clemson is special and everybody feels like family that comes to visit

Apr 28, 2019, 3:26 PM

One can't help but love and respect the man. I'm going to have to draft him for my fantasy team. I have a feeling it will pay off before the season ends. :-D

A lot of people don't realize that when Perry Tuttle caught

Apr 28, 2019, 3:29 PM

that TD pass in the Orange Bowl in 81, Renfrow was also open at the other end of the end zone.

Re: A lot of people don't realize that when Perry Tuttle caught

Apr 28, 2019, 4:43 PM

That’s true - Fordtunate ....but if they go back and look at the game film they will see .... -:D

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Apr 28, 2019, 3:37 PM

Hunter Renfrow: You can come back and play for Clemson as many games as you can! We will all be excited and happy to see you! We are going to miss you a lot, but we wish you well in this new endeavor. Congratulation on being selected by a team with a coach and a quarterback that you admire.

Hunter looking like he just

Apr 28, 2019, 4:12 PM

ended somebody's whole career with the meanest roast he's ever unleashed.

Congrats Hunter and look forward to seeing you back in TigerTown occasionally between shredding NFL defenses!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

~Wigwedge~

Apr 28, 2019, 4:39 PM

Hunter is so authentic and humble and a great pass catcher. So proud he's a Tiger forever. Hope to meet him someday.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad you were excited to play for Clemson - Hunter ...

Apr 28, 2019, 4:46 PM

.... we were also excited that you were playing here for the last 4 years!! Now go show the league what you can do... Pulling for you all the way !!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

There will not be a day that I draw a breath . . .

Apr 28, 2019, 4:54 PM

that Hunter will not be admired!!! He is the consummate football player and teammate.

Many of his catches are etched in my memory as treasures to dwell on . . . for ever!!!

Thank you for wanting to play for Clemson enough to pass up a scholarship elsewhere, putting yourself "All In" @ Clemson and proving your worth to everyone!!!

You are loved young man!!!!!!!

Come home often!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is it me or is there “ confetti “ flying around the room

Apr 28, 2019, 5:23 PM

Man, I was choking up just reading his message because it is so genuine. I don’t care what the Raiders used to be, they are a new team with 4 fellow “Sons of Clemson”and I’m all in for the Raiders! Go Tigers and Go Raiders!

Apr 28, 2019, 7:40 PM

A couple nice motovational quotes in there that are truly inspiring!
Going to put them to use on myself!

Re: TNET: Hunter Renfrow has a special message for Clemson fans, his

Apr 28, 2019, 8:24 PM

Hunter you have a lot more than 80K close friends bruh. That’s only stadium capacity.
Plus that number will soon grow exponentially when everyone finds out what we already know.

Message was edited by: CUatFike00®

Apr 28, 2019, 8:44 PM

Thanks for the memories Sticky Fingers!!! Always remember Nonchalantly flipping the ball to the ref after catching the Natty winner from DW4. Too cool!! Go forth and prosper.....and keep Big Cle and Mullen on track !!!

Apr 28, 2019, 9:38 PM

I'm not ashamed to say it... Hunter, I love you, man. Same with Clelin, Dex, Austin, Christian, Tre, Mich, et al.

Apr 29, 2019, 12:01 PM

Congratulations Hunter!!!

Your story continues! God uses the most "unlikely" people to show off His Goodness and Power! If only More would keep God's perspective (as Dabo says it "how we process things"...and how you "knew you belonged") and Never rely on what "people" think! We would have a very different world. @Daboswinney is touching lives through you AWESOME young men that he has SHOWN how to live as strong, good, Godly Men with the right mindset! It's easier to get the outside right but have a messed up "inside"! Dabo and his crew taught priorities in the right order...very uncommon in our "money-focused" sports world today. We fans love Dabo and the miraculous job he has done, is doing, with the Best Yet To Come! The same goes for you Hunter, and the other phenomenal Clemson Men now moving UP to do bigger, GREATER things! Continue to keep your priorities in order...y'all know how that is accomplished. Soooo excited to be a New Raiders Fan!!! We love and Believe in you Clemson Tiger Phenoms!! Cheering you guys on from South Cackalacky Always!!!!

Loretta "pinktiger85"
"All in for those amazing Clemson Tigers and our Fearless Leader @DaboSwinney"
(Dabo is truly "God's Man" & that is as Cool & Strong as they get!) ????????

Apr 29, 2019, 12:35 PM

While I am one of Hunter’s 100,000 plus Clemson friends (class of 1984), of course I only know his heart, character and skills on the field and through TNet and not his ways. That said, I thought Hunter was very very low key when replying to Gruden and Mayock when he got the Raiders call. He was deadpan, but I look forward to pulling from the classy young man along with Ferrell and Mullen in silver and black.

My pro teams are now Raiders (Vegas ????), Houston and Fins! Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic