»
Topic: TNET: Georgia Tech linebacker on playing Clemson: "we’re going to have something for ’em"
Replies: 29   Last Post: Sep 19, 2018 8:16 PM by: OwRhAiNtGeE
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 29  

TNET: Georgia Tech linebacker on playing Clemson: "we’re going to have something for ’em"

[1]
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 7:01 AM

Georgia Tech linebacker on playing Clemson: "we’re going to have something for ’em"

Paul Johnson’s Georgia Tech Yellow Jacket squad is off to a 1-2 start this season and it doesn’t get any easier this weekend when Tech plays host to third-ranked Clemson. Linebacker Brant Mitchell thinks the Jackets will have something for the Tigers. Full Story »

Re: TNET: Georgia Tech linebacker on playing Clemson: "we’re going to have something for ’em"

[1]
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 7:13 AM

I found the comments in this article pretty funny. Tech hasn't been very good for several years now and this won't be a game.

Wouldn't be the

[4]
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 7:25 AM

coach very long if he came out and said "We don't have a chance, they gonna kill us". And then if they happen to pull off a shocker say "We were just lucky, our guys shouldn't be on the field with this team".

2018 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg

Tigers Ride SERKs

Re: Wouldn't be the

[1]
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 8:14 AM

Got a feeling Paul Johnson won't be the coach at GaTech much longer regardless. The yellowjackets have a decent shot at wins over Bowling Green, unc and UVa......the rest of their remaining schedule appears to be one loss after another and means no bowl game at the end of the season. I've long thought it odd that a school located in the middle of Atlanta has such a skimpy fanbase---but even those few diehards will disappear should the yellowjackets roll to a 4 or 5 win season

2018 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Don't tell Walt that

[1]
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 10:51 AM

They'll still win the division.

2018 white level member

Re: Wouldn't be the

Posted: Sep 19, 2018 4:28 PM

UVA will beat them unless Marshall's toe heals completely and then UVA probably still wins.

2018 white level member

Re: TNET: Georgia Tech linebacker on playing Clemson: "we’re going to have something for ’em"

[1]
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 7:28 AM

What he's got for 'em is a huge imagination. Possibly trying to sneak a 12th player onto the field? I'm sure he is set for a huge disappointment about 6:30 pm Saturday. Tiger roll 44-10.

Posted: Sep 19, 2018 2:13 PM

The headline writer baited us, and we fell for it. The LB is probably 20. If you want to know what GT thinks of the game, read Paul Johnson's take on it in the same piece. But reporting that in the headline would have generated the clicks I suppose.

[3]
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 8:09 AM

[1]
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 8:14 AM

Sounds like something a coot player would say. GO TIGERS

[2]
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 8:31 AM

Paul makes good points about the A & M game. They had a horseshoe on a couple of those TD’s.

[1]
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 9:33 AM

Paul makes good points about the A & M game. They had a horseshoe on a couple of those TD’s.

I think those quotes were from the LB, Jalen Johnson. However, he does make great points. I thought that as well. If we get ONE of those I think the momentum swings back to us and it's a 10 pt to 2 TD game.

Posted: Sep 19, 2018 8:16 PM

If we couldve punched it in on the goal line to make it 21-3. We wouldve blown them out.

...something for 'em? He should concentrate on...

[1]
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 8:57 AM

...having something for his headache after the game.

Message was edited by: RU4GOD2®

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

..:: ru4god2 ::..

so I'm confused...

[3]
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 9:28 AM

will they be able to tackle this week? Is that what they have?

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg

Re: so I'm confused...

Posted: Sep 19, 2018 10:13 AM

I'm a shi--in' and a shakin' in my pants.

Re: so I'm confused...

[1]
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 10:40 AM

Nasty

i see some bulletin board material there.***

[2]
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 10:47 AM

This needs to be the game where Clemson opens up....

[2]
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 11:25 AM

RUTS.... don't call off the dogs... let the young talent play when the scores is totally out of hand

Let the defense DESTROY the Jackets

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

What he'll have is a deeper for

[1]
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 12:01 PM

our defense.

Re: What he'll have is a deeper for

Posted: Sep 19, 2018 12:15 PM

Deeper respect ^^^^^^^

2018 white level member

I love our winning tradition. “Let’s make the others want to be like us” Dabo Swinney

PJ has better vision and focus that AP poll voters and...

[1]
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 12:07 PM

many Clemson fans.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Hes not lying. Middle of Field Wide OPEN***

Posted: Sep 19, 2018 12:29 PM

Pawl Johnson drunk on that

Posted: Sep 19, 2018 1:17 PM

Walt Diptoolie brew...

Posted: Sep 19, 2018 3:37 PM

a new type of chop-block?

a new type of chop-block?

Posted: Sep 19, 2018 3:38 PM

been seeing those for too long-try again

Re: a new type of chop-block?

[2]
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 3:51 PM

This year, they install the Flair flop:

Posted: Sep 19, 2018 4:26 PM

Translation: We cut block and that is our only chance. That is the plan.

Good to see him point out how fortunate Texas A&M kept getting. He did not mention the holds and their impact but we all know he saw that, too.

2018 white level member

Posted: Sep 19, 2018 5:18 PM

Evidently they didn't use that "something" during the two games they lost.

2018 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Posted: Sep 19, 2018 8:06 PM

I really look at these ACC games starting now as the most important and most dangerous. The ACCC teams are better than anyone we've faced in my opinion. These opponents are not highly ranked and it's easy to be complacent against them. I think we win, but they will be exciting games.

Replies: 29  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: NC State
FOR SALE: Two tickets TDM Row O Seats 25 and 27.... Also parking pass Lot 21 Number 228. $ 325 All. Text ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
3387 people have read this post