Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: From spitting to chants of Roll Tide, Venables and Smith have seen it all in the rivalry
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

TNET: From spitting to chants of Roll Tide, Venables and Smith have seen it all in the rivalry

Nov 19, 2018, 5:39 PM

From spitting to chants of Roll Tide, Venables and Smith have seen it all in the rivalry

The rivalry between Clemson and South Carolina is best known for the football game played each November, but there are times when the hate spills over into other sports. Even youth league baseball. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: From spitting to chants of Roll Tide, Venables and Smith have seen it all in the rivalry

Nov 19, 2018, 5:47 PM

If my kid did something like that to Muscoot I would beat there a$$. Not saying the coot kids need to like Dabo but at least respect him and don’t hassle him during his family time.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“It’s pretty vile and that makes it fun.”

Nov 19, 2018, 5:50 PM

Oh, boy! Love BV!??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's as gritty as #000 sand paper... and the "Roll Tide"....

Nov 20, 2018, 3:13 AM

He's giving SCar some bulletin board material and saying 'come get some'....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: From spitting to chants of Roll Tide, Venables and Smith have seen it all in the rivalry

Nov 19, 2018, 5:53 PM

The coaches need to remind the players to keep their cool. Nothing would make the Shamecocks happier than getting the Tigers in a bench clearing brawl. That could ruin our season! Beat these bass turds on the field. LEAVE NO DOUBT! Go TIGERS!!!!!!!

Nov 19, 2018, 6:03 PM

“the team that keeps it’s poise will have the best chance of winning”.

Heh, heh, heh. That’s BV speak for, the coots dont have a snownball’s chance in hades. Cuz when you think coots, the first thing that comes to mind is poise.......NOT!!!!

Nov 19, 2018, 9:49 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: From spitting to chants of Roll Tide, Venables and Smith have seen it all in the rivalry ]

They have nothing to lose. I can see their coach encouraging hits out of bounds, late hits etc.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Re: This one game, this only game

Nov 19, 2018, 6:15 PM

is the epitome of "LEAVE NO DOUBT" for the Tigers. Now, just "LEAVE NO DOUBT" on the "chickens".

Nov 19, 2018, 6:22 PM

Good thing the Coots are good at poise...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

So they yell Role Tide, should we yell "Go Big Blue?

Nov 19, 2018, 6:30 PM

Maybe we jump on the Kentucky bandwagon?

Oh wait, we go to the playoffs. We don't need no coattails!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Nov 19, 2018, 7:15 PM

I've had several kids in different stores tell me that Clemson ain't $^%# !. My reply, and I look at whatever parent is standing there laughing, YOU COULDN'T FIND WILLIAMS BRICE STADIUM IN BROAD DAYLIGHT WITH GPS AND SIGNS POINTING THE WAY! GO TIGERS!!!

All I heard at BC was “Roll Tide”

Nov 19, 2018, 7:16 PM

I guess that’s the only thing that could possibly get under our skin.

And that’s the only team that could possibly beat us.

Do Tiger fans spit and throw things at Coot players? Back

Nov 19, 2018, 7:20 PM

when I was there, we didn't - that was the 60's I have not been back for a USC game...although have been back for other games.

Re: Do Tiger fans spit and throw things at Coot players? Back

Nov 19, 2018, 7:32 PM

I've never seen it. It doesn't mean it's never happened. But in general I think Tiger fans have WAY more class than Coot fans.

Re: Do Tiger fans spit and throw things at Coot players? Back

Nov 19, 2018, 7:37 PM [ in reply to Do Tiger fans spit and throw things at Coot players? Back ]

USC is in California. South Carolina is not USC.

Well played***

Nov 19, 2018, 11:19 PM

Watch for late hits out-of-bounds.

Nov 19, 2018, 7:27 PM

This is pretty typical of all SEC teams, but I'm sure we will see the Coots doing this. I agree though, I hope we don't let them bait us into a brawl. Just beat them down on the field with score after score. And then maybe some time-outs for the seniors at the end of the game.

Best thing to do ... ignore them.

Nov 19, 2018, 7:41 PM

If they won’t go away, taunt them with facts.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Best thing to do ... ignore them.

Nov 19, 2018, 8:20 PM

Yep, I do that with democrats as well and it's like kryptonite!!!

Reality and common sense have no place in eithers delusional realm!!

Nov 20, 2018, 3:03 AM

Everyone a Coot fan gets chippy with me I just hit them with 69-42-4! Shuts them up every time!!!

Nov 19, 2018, 9:58 PM [ in reply to Best thing to do ... ignore them. ]

Just knock them down legally on the next play, help them up, brush them off, and tell them you will see them the next play. And smile at them.

I fully expect Sakerlina to try to bait us.

Nov 19, 2018, 7:49 PM

They know our talent level, speed, coaches, everything is well above their level. They know to have a chance at winning this game they have to get pur guys off their game.ie. brawl or standing at the bottom of the hill jaw jacking trying to get our guys emotional and mad so they won't play disciplined football.

As classless as Will Pusscramp is, He will probably come up with the idea or gave his blessing for it. They are going to try their best early on to bait our guys into retaliating and drawing flags.

To win this game convincingly our guys don't have to play great. Take care of the ball, win the one-on-ones on the field, and the Tigers will cruise to a fairly easy win.

Nov 19, 2018, 7:54 PM

Looking forward to watching Flake Bentley running for his life.....expect our D lines last home game will bring out their best. Beast Mode smack down all night long. Go Tigers

Once again, this pretty much says it all . . . . . . .

Nov 19, 2018, 8:13 PM
SEC.png(131.4 K)

Go Tigers!!!

Nov 19, 2018, 9:03 PM

Best response to "Roll Tide." Go Citadel!

Nov 19, 2018, 9:07 PM

I like it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Listen I'm very confident

Nov 19, 2018, 9:41 PM

Saturday night our tigers will walk off that field with class after they beat that a$$ and stain Bentley with grass.

I'm a poet ??

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Listen I'm very confident

Nov 19, 2018, 9:59 PM

Try helping him to the sideline after the play. We would not want him to get too confused.

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic