»
Topic: TNET: From ZZ Top to Fallout Boy: Tigers crank up the noise to prepare for The Loud House
Replies: 9   Last Post: Sep 12, 2019 9:37 AM by: classof1994®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

TNET: From ZZ Top to Fallout Boy: Tigers crank up the noise to prepare for The Loud House

[3]
Posted: Sep 11, 2019 7:41 PM

From ZZ Top to Fallout Boy: Tigers crank up the noise to prepare for The Loud House

Visitors walking up to the indoor practice facility Wednesday afternoon might have thought there was an earthquake in the area – the metal in the facility was shaking, and the strains of everything from ZZ Top to Fallout Boy as the Tigers prepare to take on Syracuse in the Carrier Dome Saturday night. The Dome – also known as The Loud House – is expected to be loud with the team’s first sellout cr Full Story »

Re: TNET: From ZZ Top to Fallout Boy: Tigers crank up the noise to prepare for The Loud House

[2]
Posted: Sep 11, 2019 7:58 PM

:)

Show 'em how to be Orange and purple!!!

[1]
Posted: Sep 11, 2019 9:43 PM

Go Tigers!

Re: TNET: From ZZ Top to Fallout Boy: Tigers crank up the noise to prepare for The Loud House

Posted: Sep 11, 2019 10:03 PM

Leave no doubt!

Posted: Sep 11, 2019 10:28 PM

Did I hear ZZ Top?

I am the one who can fake the heat
The one they all say just can't be beat
I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

I'm a rough boy
I'm a rough boy....

Go Tigers!!!

Posted: Sep 11, 2019 10:44 PM

I'm thinking more like Skillet "Undefeated"

Posted: Sep 11, 2019 10:45 PM

But they all work

Posted: Sep 12, 2019 9:13 AM

First sell out in nearly 20 years at the Carrier Dome. Capacity: 49,250. This is less about them being all-in on their team, than it is about local people wanting to come see what the number 1 team in the country is all about.

Posted: Sep 12, 2019 9:30 AM

Playing in a dome, the noise level is always exaggerated. Can you imagine how loud Death Valley would be if it was enclosed?

Syracuse's dome is small, by any football programs standard, but because of the size, and dome, it doesn't take a full house to get loud.

Syracuse shifted from a football school, to a basketball school, in the late 60's and 70's. They've had limited success since then, and fan support is scarce. I think Babers is a very good coach, but one has to wonder how long he will stay.

I agree that Clemson is the reason they are getting a spike in interest, and wonder how many will actually be cheering the Tigers?

I hope they played...

Posted: Sep 12, 2019 9:37 AM

2019 purple level member

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: North Carolina
FOR SALE: (8) Lower Level tickets for UNC...$225 each. Email if interested. Go Tigers!!

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1077 people have read this post