Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Don't forget to tingle: Excitement high, drama low as Tigers prepare for season
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

TNET: Don't forget to tingle: Excitement high, drama low as Tigers prepare for season

Aug 15, 2018, 7:01 AM

Don't forget to tingle: Excitement high, drama low as Tigers prepare for season

Dabo Swinney walked into the visitor’s tunnel in Death Valley Tuesday afternoon and smiled as he asked the reporters gathered on the steps of the visiting locker room, “Didn’t we just do this?” Indeed, things at Clemson have settled into a nice routine for all involved and that’s a good thing for a team chasing a dream. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Don't forget to tingle: Excitement high, drama low as Tigers prepare for season

Aug 15, 2018, 7:25 AM

Can’t wait to see this group in action!! Go Tigers!

I didn't forget to tinkle...***

Aug 15, 2018, 11:03 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you Jesus!

Aug 15, 2018, 7:59 AM

Yep! That’s right thank you Jesus for anchoring the coaches and serving you in all they do!

THANK YOU!

Go Tigers!! ????

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Don't forget to tingle: Excitement high, drama low as Tigers prepare for season

Aug 15, 2018, 8:25 AM

:) :) :) ;)

Niiiiiiiice!

Aug 15, 2018, 8:26 AM

Good work, David.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Aug 15, 2018, 8:40 AM

Dang, the expectations are off the chart. I kind of miss the underdog "little old Clemson" days.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2018, 5:02 PM

I loved the underdog status days when we were the only ones that believed we could play and beat anybody. Sending OSU, FSU, UGA, Oklahoma, Aubarn, LSU, Notre Dame and even Bama home with an L in their win/loss column with their tails tucked between their legs making excuse after excuse why they lost to little ole Clemson, and that we wanted it more than they did bc they didn't want to be any where having to play Clemson in a bowl game, with them believing they deserved a better bowl, playing against the elites of college FB. It didn't ever occur to those that believed they were part of the elite's, that Clemson has slipped right in there with the elites!!! Goooo Tigerssss, beat the elite!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel more than a tingle. Full on raging

Aug 15, 2018, 8:59 AM

excitement and ready for the cannon to explode!

Can't wait to run down the hill!

Adam Choice (Power Bowling Ball)

Aug 15, 2018, 10:16 AM

I can see a world where the four RBs combine for 2,500 yards and 20 TDs. So deep there. And everywhere else.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds Like a Perfect Storm Forming

Aug 15, 2018, 10:41 AM

When you match a powerful, uptempo, beak away O to an acknowledged #1 D, and both 2 deep or better and sprinkle in great special teams, it could make for a Perfect Storm and a Perfect Season. I'm ready to see our Tigers Play. Tickets mailed today!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2018, 12:16 PM

Or to quote Danny Ford, "Very, Very Excited!"

is that a tingle i feel running up my leg after reading this

Aug 15, 2018, 1:01 PM

!?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CONFIDENCE before the storm - let's whack A & M

Aug 15, 2018, 1:24 PM

then we can all start tingling - especially if we blow them out and it's not a close game.

no Injuries, not a close game

Than we can tingle.

A little too much tingling right now for me.

GO TIGERS !!!!! let's get this party started

null

Re: CONFIDENCE before the storm - let's whack A & M

Aug 15, 2018, 5:14 PM

Absolutely, never count those chicks until that have hatched....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great read...Im tinglin'***

Aug 15, 2018, 9:05 PM

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic