»
Topic: TNET: Don't forget to tingle: Excitement high, drama low as Tigers prepare for season
Replies: 15   Last Post: Aug 15, 2018 9:05 PM by: ColaTownTiger
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 15  

TNET: Don't forget to tingle: Excitement high, drama low as Tigers prepare for season

[2]
Posted: Aug 15, 2018 7:01 AM

Don't forget to tingle: Excitement high, drama low as Tigers prepare for season

Dabo Swinney walked into the visitor’s tunnel in Death Valley Tuesday afternoon and smiled as he asked the reporters gathered on the steps of the visiting locker room, “Didn’t we just do this?” Indeed, things at Clemson have settled into a nice routine for all involved and that’s a good thing for a team chasing a dream. Full Story »

Re: TNET: Don't forget to tingle: Excitement high, drama low as Tigers prepare for season

[1]
Posted: Aug 15, 2018 7:25 AM

Can’t wait to see this group in action!! Go Tigers!

I didn't forget to tinkle...***

Posted: Aug 15, 2018 11:03 AM

2018 white level member

Thank you Jesus!

[8]
Posted: Aug 15, 2018 7:59 AM

Yep! That’s right thank you Jesus for anchoring the coaches and serving you in all they do!

THANK YOU!

Go Tigers!! ????

military_donation.jpg

Re: TNET: Don't forget to tingle: Excitement high, drama low as Tigers prepare for season

[2]
Posted: Aug 15, 2018 8:25 AM

:) :) :) ;)

Niiiiiiiice!

[2]
Posted: Aug 15, 2018 8:26 AM

Good work, David.

2018 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

The definition of awesome!

[3]
Posted: Aug 15, 2018 8:40 AM

Dang, the expectations are off the chart. I kind of miss the underdog "little old Clemson" days.

2018 orange level member

[2]
Posted: Aug 15, 2018 5:02 PM

I loved the underdog status days when we were the only ones that believed we could play and beat anybody. Sending OSU, FSU, UGA, Oklahoma, Aubarn, LSU, Notre Dame and even Bama home with an L in their win/loss column with their tails tucked between their legs making excuse after excuse why they lost to little ole Clemson, and that we wanted it more than they did bc they didn't want to be any where having to play Clemson in a bowl game, with them believing they deserved a better bowl, playing against the elites of college FB. It didn't ever occur to those that believed they were part of the elite's, that Clemson has slipped right in there with the elites!!! Goooo Tigerssss, beat the elite!!!

I feel more than a tingle. Full on raging

[2]
Posted: Aug 15, 2018 8:59 AM

excitement and ready for the cannon to explode!

Can't wait to run down the hill!

Adam Choice (Power Bowling Ball)

[2]
Posted: Aug 15, 2018 10:16 AM

I can see a world where the four RBs combine for 2,500 yards and 20 TDs. So deep there. And everywhere else.

2018 white level member

Sounds Like a Perfect Storm Forming

Posted: Aug 15, 2018 10:41 AM

When you match a powerful, uptempo, beak away O to an acknowledged #1 D, and both 2 deep or better and sprinkle in great special teams, it could make for a Perfect Storm and a Perfect Season. I'm ready to see our Tigers Play. Tickets mailed today!

military_donation.jpg

Posted: Aug 15, 2018 12:16 PM

Or to quote Danny Ford, "Very, Very Excited!"

is that a tingle i feel running up my leg after reading this

Posted: Aug 15, 2018 1:01 PM

!?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

CONFIDENCE before the storm - let's whack A & M

[2]
Posted: Aug 15, 2018 1:24 PM

then we can all start tingling - especially if we blow them out and it's not a close game.

no Injuries, not a close game

Than we can tingle.

A little too much tingling right now for me.

GO TIGERS !!!!! let's get this party started

null

Re: CONFIDENCE before the storm - let's whack A & M

[1]
Posted: Aug 15, 2018 5:14 PM

Absolutely, never count those chicks until that have hatched....

Great read...Im tinglin'***

Posted: Aug 15, 2018 9:05 PM

Replies: 15  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Syracuse
FOR SALE: I have the following tickets for the Clemson vs Syracuse game. Prices listed are per ticket. I am lo...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1655 people have read this post