Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Dave Doeren on Pack's plan for Trevor Lawrence: Hit him, get him on his back
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 85
| visibility 1

TNET: Dave Doeren on Pack's plan for Trevor Lawrence: Hit him, get him on his back

Oct 17, 2018, 10:35 PM

Dave Doeren on Pack's plan for Trevor Lawrence: Hit him, get him on his back

It’s not a secret that NC State head coach Doeren and the Wolfpack defensive coaches will gameplan against freshman quarterback Trevor Lawrence in Saturday’s showdown with No. 3 Clemson, but he released a little more info during his Wednesday night radio show.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Dave Doeren on Pack's plan for Trevor Lawrence: Hit him, get him on his back

Oct 17, 2018, 10:38 PM

So he’s saying he’s looking the hurt people again like they did Gallman. Got it. This guys is a P.O.S

Re: TNET: Dave Doeren on Pack's plan for Trevor Lawrence: Hit him, get him on his back

Oct 17, 2018, 10:46 PM

If you're just learning this about doeren, you have been asleep or just not looking bc, he has always been a piece of ####!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

looks like we need to send Doreen a message and

Oct 17, 2018, 10:57 PM

Put some helmets into Finley's ear hole

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: looks like we need to send Doreen a message and

Oct 17, 2018, 11:51 PM

Nah I wanna beat them straight up. I don’t wanna listen to any of the pups saying we are out to hurt/knockout guys like they do. Gallman was a clear targeting call that was “missed” 2 years ago. I hope the o-line doesn’t need to be motivated but this should definitely be shown to them. Really hope this is the lines best game of the year so far.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

uh , ok lets invite him for tea***

Oct 18, 2018, 8:06 AM

Re: uh , ok lets invite him for tea***

Oct 18, 2018, 9:27 AM

All I’m saying is hit him legally. No need in have our guys get any unnecessary penalties or tossed out of the game.

Re: uh , ok lets invite him for tea***

Oct 18, 2018, 9:36 AM

A Lamar @FSU hit, or an XT vs. Syracuse will be just fine.

Oct 18, 2018, 10:19 AM [ in reply to Re: looks like we need to send Doreen a message and ]

I don't believe for a second that the call was missed, the call just wasn't made, it was ignored. Believe it or not but, Clemson is in most thoughts as being the good guys that's doing it the right way, and it pissses people off and that has them talking to others with their claims that we are dirty and just haven't been caught yet. When you do things the right way and remain on top for a long time doing it the right way, people naturally believe you have found a dirty way to it and they can't put their finger on it yet, but they just know that you're dirty. That comes from Human jealousy and their thoughts of why not me, OR, why not us!!! People that can win bc they are willing to do things the wrong way, they hate the ones that win doing it the right way. That's the way it is, and has always been!!! Cheaters hate those that never have to cheat!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2018, 10:26 AM

I understand your premise when it comes to other schools and fanbases, but are you suggesting that the officials are intentionally not making calls against our opponents because they are jealous?

Oct 18, 2018, 7:20 PM

You're dissecting my post, just read the whole post as a combined thought as I intended it to be. In no way am I stating what you're suggesting, or I didn't mean for it to sound that way.

Oct 19, 2018, 8:22 PM

I probably just misunderstood what you were trying to say. I think you're spot on about other fanbases being jealous of our success and wanting desperately to find some instance of wrongdoing by Dabo and co. in order to explain why their team hasn't been as successful.

Oct 18, 2018, 1:37 PM [ in reply to Re: looks like we need to send Doreen a message and ]

Re: Put some helmets into Finley's ear hole

Oct 18, 2018, 7:21 AM [ in reply to looks like we need to send Doreen a message and ]

No, we are better than that, both in football and in character.

Re: Put some helmets into Finley's ear hole

Oct 18, 2018, 10:49 AM

That is the right way to be and the right way to do, think, but there will always come a time where you need to step away from your personal character and just put a stop to the ones that will pisss in your cereal every time your back is turned, and I believe that. There will always be a time in life to where you have to let bad people know do not mistake your meekness as a weakness. Meekness is a virtue, a standard of self choice, and weakness is a disability!!!

Oct 17, 2018, 11:18 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Dave Doeren on Pack's plan for Trevor Lawrence: Hit him, get him on his back ]

No I’m aware. But more so now that he’s full on admitting it.

Oct 17, 2018, 11:56 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Dave Doeren on Pack's plan for Trevor Lawrence: Hit him, get him on his back ]

Well said. I hope that we crush these clowns on Saturday and send Doeren and his dirty style of play back to Raleigh, tails tucked. The no-call targeting hit against Gallman two years ago at Death Valley still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. They knocked him out of the game early with clear helmet to helmet contact - we lost the ball and the Wolfpack defender was not ejected from the game. It should have been first and ten from around the Wolfpack 15 yard line. That dirty hit and no call completely changed the game.

Just spot the #### ball. Go Tigers!

Oct 18, 2018, 8:52 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Dave Doeren on Pack's plan for Trevor Lawrence: Hit him, get him on his back ]

This is no different than Venebles saying to play with "violence". There is nothing there for us to get our panties in a wad. I, for one, want our D to strike with violence on every snap...within the rules of the have, of course.

Oct 18, 2018, 8:10 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Dave Doeren on Pack's plan for Trevor Lawrence: Hit him, get him on his back ]

Oh boo ho, quaterbacks get hit get over, your starting to sound like the NFL, like we need to get him a safety blanket before we hit. IO hope he gets knocked on his backside! ( not injured of course )

Go Pack!
#BeatCemson !

Oct 18, 2018, 8:16 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

I found you a better profile picture dude.

Oct 18, 2018, 9:30 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Dave Doeren on Pack's plan for Trevor Lawrence: Hit him, get him on his back ]

You State fans sure do a lot of talking. So much in fact

Oct 18, 2018, 9:51 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Dave Doeren on Pack's plan for Trevor Lawrence: Hit him, get him on his back ]

one would think your program had some relevance. It doesn't.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Oct 18, 2018, 10:13 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Dave Doeren on Pack's plan for Trevor Lawrence: Hit him, get him on his back ]

Just remember our line is much bigger, faster and stronger than your trash. I hope we knock Finley out on the first play. You want to talk #### and hope it bites your redneck trash team and fans in the ###. Just remember it don't always turn out like you think it will.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2018, 10:23 AM

your line is much bigger... hum which team is the team with two All Americans........ I wonder?

Oct 18, 2018, 1:34 PM

Which has 4 first rounders? All Americans are voted on by media idiots. Congrats at least you can claim that when you get your ### whipped

Oct 18, 2018, 1:43 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Dave Doeren on Pack's plan for Trevor Lawrence: Hit him, get him on his back ]

Only two? That's cute.

Oct 18, 2018, 10:52 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Dave Doeren on Pack's plan for Trevor Lawrence: Hit him, get him on his back ]

NC Snake, get ready for a stomping on Saturday.

Oct 18, 2018, 8:38 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Dave Doeren on Pack's plan for Trevor Lawrence: Hit him, get him on his back ]

It’s football

and trevor’s mum will hit doeren with a laptop.***

Oct 17, 2018, 11:01 PM

Re: and trevor’s mum will hit doeren with a laptop.***

Oct 18, 2018, 7:24 AM

We could terrify Doeren if the South stands yell "Lap!" and the North stands yell "Top!" a few times during the game. :)

Oct 18, 2018, 8:49 AM

Not only is this a funny idea, as an old yell leader I think it could potentially provide an additional home field competitive edge! Doeren does seem slightly off center and as a result he might be easier to distract! Some concentrated cheering by the fans directed at him may just get in his head. I challenge Clemson fans and the students in particular to summon all their creative abilities Saturday to target Doeren! Should be a fun afternoon! Go Tigers!

Oct 18, 2018, 10:21 AM [ in reply to Re: and trevor’s mum will hit doeren with a laptop.*** ]

I was thinking
D***!
H***!

Oct 18, 2018, 10:21 AM [ in reply to Re: and trevor’s mum will hit doeren with a laptop.*** ]

I was thinking
D***!
H***!

Oct 18, 2018, 10:22 AM [ in reply to Re: and trevor’s mum will hit doeren with a laptop.*** ]

I was thinking
D***!
H***!

I know he doesn't want to 'deal' with Trevor's Dad... NO.***

Oct 18, 2018, 7:26 AM [ in reply to and trevor’s mum will hit doeren with a laptop.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I take it we will not

Oct 17, 2018, 11:04 PM

be hitting Ryan Finley then.

Mayhaps ol Dorean

Oct 18, 2018, 7:11 AM

I'd just trying to negotiate a "No Fangering" clause with Christian Wilkins for his qb.

when the quitter decided to quit this instantly

Oct 17, 2018, 11:12 PM

became every teams game plan..cuse did the same thing

Re: when the quitter decided to quit this instantly

Oct 17, 2018, 11:14 PM

isn't that every team's gameplan against every True Freshman QB ever?

Re: when the quitter decided to quit this instantly

Oct 18, 2018, 1:09 AM

Obviously. But doeren is one dumb mf’er. Who says “we have to have a bad attitude when we hit like we’ve done in the past”. Ummm like when you gave a gallman a concussion? What an idiot. I hope we destrou them.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thing is i dont think they would be more incllined to do ti

Oct 18, 2018, 1:31 PM [ in reply to Re: when the quitter decided to quit this instantly ]

if bryant was here as the second team qb though..they know we are down to only two scholarship qbs so its far worse

Re: thing is i dont think they would be more incllined to do ti

Oct 19, 2018, 8:57 PM

We have 4 and that doesn’t include Christian and Dexter. I hope they get their shot tomorrow

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Dirty Dave, wants to target him just like they did Gallman

Oct 17, 2018, 11:24 PM

They targeted Wayne and knocked him out of game, and then he bragged about it afterwards. Now, he has saying same thing about knocking Trevor out of game. This man needs to be arrested for threatening assault. If they do injure Trevor, then he ought to be arrested for sure.

Re: Dirty Dave, wants to target him just like they did Gallman

Oct 17, 2018, 11:38 PM

tigeron® said:

They targeted Wayne and knocked him out of game, and then he bragged about it afterwards. Now, he has saying same thing about knocking Trevor out of game. This man needs to be arrested for threatening assault. If they do injure Trevor, then he ought to be arrested for sure.

Would love to see the link of the NCST player bragging about giving Gallman a concussion, would love to see it bc doubt it exist.

Oct 17, 2018, 11:48 PM

https://youtu.be/NS0r_8b-Z0U

By "he" the poster meant Davey Doe

served. Ha

Oct 18, 2018, 8:20 AM

nm

Oct 18, 2018, 10:03 AM [ in reply to Re: Dirty Dave, wants to target him just like they did Gallman ]

"Sweep the Leg....you have a problem with that?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kr24G8jQpM

Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth***

Oct 17, 2018, 11:24 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

He got away with it with Gallman, but should not get away

Oct 17, 2018, 11:27 PM

with it if Trevor is injured!

Re: He got away with it with Gallman, but should not get away

Oct 18, 2018, 4:46 PM

don't forget that no.9 will most likely be a target too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: He got away with it with Gallman, but should not get away

Oct 18, 2018, 8:40 PM

If NCS tries to knockout all the CU talent, they may consider playing their cheerleaders because any NCS players ejected will hurt them a lot more than us. They don't have the depth to lose players. I would hope the NCS players and coaches realize that.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2018, 11:26 PM

Not worried about he said so much that it was a given.. but he DID say it, so I hope every one of our linemen look at this and then take a long hard look in the mirror, and then get real, real nasty. I still have yet to see that nasty streak in the boys, but I sure hope Saturday is the birth of monsters!

Boy oh boy

Oct 17, 2018, 11:34 PM

The Valley will be riled up on Saturday afternoon. I can hardly wait. I hope Clemson makes an example out of State

Re: Boy oh boy

Oct 17, 2018, 11:40 PM

I’m gonna put the over under at 2.5 unsportsman like conduct penalty’s for each team.

Oct 18, 2018, 8:42 AM

If State gets a penalty or two from that, I wouldn't be surprised at all. If Clemson does, I'd be disappointed and I'm sure the coaches would too

Oct 18, 2018, 12:45 AM [ in reply to Boy oh boy ]

I've got no problem with them hitting the QB legally and repeatedly if he exposes himself or holds the ball too long.

It's the "message" hits we all dislike, and that need to be repaid.

Bama is guaranteed to hit him dirty, so i hope he learns with State not to let them get easy shots on him. They're junior league dirty compared to Bama.

I also hope we see Chase early to get him some quality snaps. While NCSt has a rep as a dirty team, i think TL could take some cheap shots from anybody left on our schedule.

I Heard That's How Doren Treats His Wimenz***

Oct 17, 2018, 11:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He should work for Urban Meyer******

Oct 18, 2018, 6:59 AM

It's not unusual for a coach to wind up in the line of fire

Oct 18, 2018, 1:08 AM

nm

The O line says "thank you" for the bulletin board material,

Oct 18, 2018, 3:18 AM

Challenge Accepted. My hope is we see their QB on his back, a lot. they can send him greetings from TL.

It's on, Dave...

Oct 18, 2018, 3:29 AM

I'd be watching an out of control #42 to coming your sideline way...

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Re: It's on, Dave...

Oct 18, 2018, 3:55 AM

Personally, I'd like to see Trevor break a long run like he did in the spring to throw all their plans off.

Oct 18, 2018, 6:21 AM

The battle in the trenches will be a Hugh key to this game! They have only allowed two sacks to date, and our offensive line has got to give TL great protection! I like our chances! Go Tigers!!!

Oct 18, 2018, 6:33 AM

It's obvious. Dave "Kent DORFMAN" (Animal House loser reference) is a faux badass w/a hefty dose of arrogance, who thinks he's R. Lee Ermey's character - Gunnery Sgt. Hartman from "Full Metal Jacket."

He's instilled the thug mentality at NSC, so street fighting, "cripple the opponent" tactics come directly from Coach DORFMAN/HARTMAN.

In pregame telecasts I've seen, Dabo maintains class & tries to engage in sportsmanlike conversation before games. DORFMAN just barely mumbles & won't look Dabo in the eye - like being aloof & unfriendly will somehow psych Dabo out. It won't.

Last year, DORFMAN should have stopped CHUUUUBB from his towel-stealing antics, but he didn't. He ENCOURAGED it.

And then DORFMAN wanted to whine about some "laptop delusion" he had about Clemson after his Wolfpeckers lost again. A sure sign of a psychotic-schizophrenic episode.

Would Dirty Dave DORFMAN/Hartman sanction & teach leg-breaking & spinal cord severing? SURE! He's a real badass!! ....in HIS mind, anyway.

Oct 18, 2018, 8:21 AM

I hope you realize that this so called "Thug mentality" has never been implemented, just because we want to play physical ball, means we play "dirty". I recommend all you cLemson fans go watch One with Wolfpack Football ( it's on youtube ) to see a real football program

Why Would We Want to Watch Your Cute Little Home Video

Oct 18, 2018, 8:57 AM

when we watch a real football program every week?

Tell me, does your video include still photos from the last time you won a championship in any sport? Because goodness knows that was before the advent of video. Maybe you have a portrait of the coach by Matthew Brady or something.

You're only going to see a real football program in Raleigh if you look in the visitor's locker room.

Re: Why Would We Want to Watch Your Cute Little Home Video

Oct 19, 2018, 9:04 PM

Why anyone would want to watch a utube of a dog game is beyond me. How is that investigation going in basketball

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Oct 18, 2018, 9:16 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Dave Doeren on Pack's plan for Trevor Lawrence: Hit him, get him on his back ]

Like how you think NC State is a real team!!! Y'all can't even beat the Shamecocks

Oct 18, 2018, 10:30 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Dave Doeren on Pack's plan for Trevor Lawrence: Hit him, get him on his back ]

We see a real football team every week. Please tell me what your trash team and coach has ever won. Just what I thought not a #### thing! So STF U until you do something worth talking about.

Oct 18, 2018, 10:34 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Dave Doeren on Pack's plan for Trevor Lawrence: Hit him, get him on his back ]

You had a coach take a swing on Deshaun Watson, if that's not a thug mentality I dont know what is. Holy #### yall are so delusional and a helluva alot more mouthy than usually.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Oct 18, 2018, 1:23 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Dave Doeren on Pack's plan for Trevor Lawrence: Hit him, get him on his back ]

And that punk mentality has spread to the fans. Spitting on our players leaving the field last year? I’m pretty sure you won’t see that when your team goes limping out of DV Saturday.

Oct 18, 2018, 4:57 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Dave Doeren on Pack's plan for Trevor Lawrence: Hit him, get him on his back ]

real football teams win national championships!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Oct 18, 2018, 8:45 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Dave Doeren on Pack's plan for Trevor Lawrence: Hit him, get him on his back ]

Suck my #### you piece of garbage pack team.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can anyone on NCS' team catch Trevor?

Oct 18, 2018, 6:56 AM

It's not as if our D-line is going to change to NCS jerseys and play for them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2018, 7:28 AM

Let's hope our OL is reading this. We need to run the ball down their throat. Don't and I repeat don't make TL run the ball. He is just baiting Dabo to run TL.

Oct 18, 2018, 7:45 AM

It's wild to read comments like this and know this coach thinks it's no big deal to "knock a player out of the game" but what can you expect from D. D. The Tigers just need to stay the course.

Oct 18, 2018, 8:07 AM

Don't let D. D. "GET INTO YOUR HEAD".

Oct 18, 2018, 8:13 AM

If we can't out muscle dirty Doeren and NCSnake, we won't win a playoff game either.

Oct 18, 2018, 8:15 AM

Dave is an idiot! Yes, his Wolfpack offensive line has only allowed two sacks — which ranks second in the nation, but they are about to meet a different defensive line. He better be worried about Finley being on his back. There are four on the other side who know him well. "He is the enemy -- he is a legit enemy,” Ferrell said. “I don't know when he is going down, but it's going to be early and often.” BOOOOYHAAAAA BABY! GO CLEMSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 18, 2018, 8:53 AM

All I want for Christmas is a 70-0 victory over the red headed step child of North Carolina.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2018, 9:43 AM

Being a parent of a current high school player, I would question his concern for his own players safety. Coaches that promote knocking opponents out of games also put their own players in harms way. It's no secret he is looking for the next big job out there and is looking to make a name for himself. But at what cost?

Oct 18, 2018, 9:59 AM

Dave Doeren on Pack's plan for Trevor Lawrence: Hit him, get him on his back

It’s not a secret that NC State head coach Doeren and the Wolfpack defensive coaches will gameplan against freshman quarterback Trevor Lawrence in Saturday’s showdown with No. 3 Clemson, but he released a little more info during his Wednesday night radio show.
Full Story »

He is truly the bulletin board material gift that keeps on giving.

Oct 18, 2018, 10:27 AM

Yep. Talk about motivation for an oline. I’d also talk to the refs before and stay in their ear the whole game about late and dirty hits.

Remember, if they don’t score any points, they can’t win... looking at you Clemson D!!! Need our goose egg of the year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If it happens, someone needs to go Isaiah Battle on him***

Oct 18, 2018, 10:39 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

will gaurantee you they will take a personal foul with a

Oct 18, 2018, 5:18 PM

dirty hit on TL in this game. I just hope our boys pay it forward legally and hope TL can take it and not get put out of the game.

Re: will gaurantee you they will take a personal foul with a

Oct 19, 2018, 10:53 PM

Best of luck to Clempscum!

Replies: 85
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic