Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson's offense continues to pile up records and numbers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,292

TNET: Clemson's offense continues to pile up records and numbers

Nov 29, 2020, 5:01 PM

Clemson's offense continues to pile up records and numbers

Clemson’s offense has been as dominant through nine games as any offense in Clemson history, and it’s all set up by the play of quarterback Trevor Lawrence. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson's offense continues to pile up records and numbers

Nov 29, 2020, 5:27 PM

Trevor's records, and numbers with a 32-1 college win-loss record would have been enough to win the true Heisman Trophy back in the day when the Heisman Trophy was meant for the all around best college player that went above and beyond to help his team to win games, and yes, a true Heisman player had to win most or all his games in a season where his athletic ability was the biggest reason that his team won at a high level!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trevor would be my pick ...

Nov 29, 2020, 5:45 PM

But for debate, Mac Jones is the leader of the near unanimous #1 team with better line play and better receivers. And due to his receivers, Mack Brown has better numbers and a higher QBR. Remember last year Lawrence came in 7th behind Jonathan Taylor, JK Robbins, Chase Young, Justin Fields, Jalen Hurts, and Joe Burrow. TL16 had 88 points and 3rd place Fields had 747.

TL16 will be helped by 12/24 vote deadline this year. But it may not be enough with Jones vs. Trask in SEC championship game (it just means more per eSECpn.)

TL16 and BV's defense could carry Tigers to another natl title -- if we get by ND and voting politics -- Bama's O-Line and receivers will be the biggest challenge. Clemson beating Ohio St in the semis in mid-Dec then beating Bama in the 1/11 championship game would not only be nirvana for all Clemson Tigers, it will further diminish the Heisman. And with the game on the line in the playoffs, give me TL16 behind center, but he will need some folks to step up on Offense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trevor would be my pick ...

Nov 29, 2020, 6:32 PM

The TE’s need to stay late after practice and take short passes from Trevor at full speed. They dropped a couple today that were bullets. They need to catch those to push the offense over the top.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,292
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic