»
Topic: TNET: Camp Insider: Texas QB impressive, WR targets continue to put on a show
Replies: 8   Last Post: Jun 13, 2019 3:19 PM by: coachmac
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

TNET: Camp Insider: Texas QB impressive, WR targets continue to put on a show

[3]
Posted: Jun 12, 2019 5:38 PM

Camp Insider: Texas QB impressive, WR targets continue to put on a show

One more session and Dabo Swinney’s high school camp will be over for another year. However, Wednesday afternoon’s session brought the sizzle. Full Story »

Waiting for offers seems to be the standard... Dabo workin' it.***

[1]
Posted: Jun 12, 2019 5:57 PM

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: TNET: Camp Insider: Texas QB impressive, WR targets continue to put on a show

[1]
Posted: Jun 12, 2019 6:58 PM

Is that a recruits father playing catch with the Texas QB???

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: TNET: Camp Insider: Texas QB impressive, WR targets continue to put on a show

[2]
Posted: Jun 12, 2019 7:59 PM

Looking forward to the article re the California coach. Apparently, more evidence that the entire country is aware of the unique culture at Clemson. Parents and coaches can distinguish between pulp and sincerity. Our biggest problem is the lack of openings to accept all of the high character talented prospects who truly want to be a Tiger. Some college coaches, fans and bandwagon tub-thumpers just can't accept the fact Clemson has overtaken what they consider to be their territory. They might as well accept the fact we are here and we ain't going away. That warms the cockles of my heart and I couldn't tell you what a cockle is if my life depended on it. But I do enjoy that feeling !!!!!

military_donation.jpg

[1]
Posted: Jun 12, 2019 7:59 PM

"START ME UP"!
Man reports get my blood flowing!

2019 white level member

....”a destination school for guys all over the country“....

[2]
Posted: Jun 13, 2019 12:33 AM

Lawdy. I don’t know if I can take in this much good news. It’s kind of overwhelming.

Posted: Jun 13, 2019 8:36 AM

The Mother from wine country of California, who was her son and what position does he play and what year is he a commit for?

IF you noticed her son was he a top athlete at his position and likely to get an offer from Clemson?

That Beaux Collins dude...

Posted: Jun 13, 2019 2:41 PM

Looks like a monster! He's huge! He's class of 2021? That's crazy to me.

He looks old enough to be a teammate of DJ's dad!***

Posted: Jun 13, 2019 3:19 PM

Replies: 8  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1315 people have read this post