Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Camp Insider: So many great prospects, so little time
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

TNET: Camp Insider: So many great prospects, so little time

Jun 11, 2019, 9:12 PM

Camp Insider: So many great prospects, so little time

So many great prospects, so little time. The evening session of Dabo Swinney’s high school had plenty of star power, and with the media limited to just four periods, there simply wasn’t enough time to take it all in. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Blessed!

Jun 11, 2019, 9:47 PM

Folks, we are blessed beyond belief! Who would have thought (honestly) that essentially every great player in the country would have "Little Old Clemson" on their coveted "offer wish list"? Even more impressive is the fact that we have to choose only the best of the best from that group of "Studs"? Face it, folks, we are where every program lusts to be, and at which very, very few actually arrive. I'm blessed to have lived to see it, and so are y'all. Granted, this is a very biased opinion, but I am a compendium of knowledge when it comes to these matters, and please believe me when I say, " all others covet what we have". The even better news is, we have only just begun to show who Clemson really is. We get to just sit back and enjoy. God, help me, but I do love it so!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Camp Insider: So many great prospects, so little time

Jun 11, 2019, 10:04 PM

Yusef Kelly. Haven't heard that name in a minute. He was a tough dude.

Jun 12, 2019, 7:01 AM

:)

Jun 12, 2019, 7:31 AM

Duga, you're absolutely right. Getting this level of attention from some of the best in the nation didn't come easy. The word "culture" is being used a lot these days and it's a true statement. Dabo and staff are literally picking and choosing who they want to offer. There are a TON of very good players out there, but what sets Clemson apart is the coaching staff. Might be THE best bar none in college football. We are living the dream and many wish they had what we had.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Too lazy for the math, but

Jun 12, 2019, 11:40 AM

There are high school sophomores or juniors that are 6’6 320 lbs?

??????

####, HGH must be in all things consumable these days. My God.

Yusef!!!!! One of my all time favs... for obvious reasons. I will NEVER FORGET when he threw that uglyazz garnet helmet into the south stands. ??

Re: Too lazy for the math, but

Jun 12, 2019, 1:08 PM

Exactly. When these juniors are 6'3" now, you figure another inch or two in a couple of years. If they are 290 now, probably 320 in two years. Even a 190 wide out now may be 210 in 24 months. We got some big dudes coming down the pipeline.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic