Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Brandon Streeter: From move-in day with Lawrence to best ever, it's been quite a year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

TNET: Brandon Streeter: From move-in day with Lawrence to best ever, it's been quite a year

Jan 12, 2019, 7:40 AM

Brandon Streeter: From move-in day with Lawrence to best ever, it's been quite a year

A little over a year ago, quarterbacks coach Brandon Streeter got in his car and drove over to Lightsey Bridge to help freshman quarterback Trevor Lawrence move into his new room. As the duo moved boxes from the car to the room, neither imagined what the next year would bring. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Brandon Streeter: From move-in day with Lawrence to best ever, it's been quite a year

Jan 12, 2019, 7:57 AM

:) :) :) :) ;)

Re: TNET: Brandon Streeter: From move-in day with Lawrence to best ever, it's been quite a year

Jan 12, 2019, 8:39 AM

Trevor and Travis- T&T Dynomite

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2019, 9:10 AM

Between that coach and that player more class and intelligence than should be allowed!

Agree completely

Jan 12, 2019, 2:03 PM

Streeter is arguably the most underrated coach on the staff. Quietly going about doing a great job. He may well be the first assistant coach on the staff to become a head coach, I just hope it won't be too soon. If he's not the highest paid QB coach in the country he should be.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2019, 9:12 AM

Y'all need to come on Youtube and see all the idiots slamming Trevor Lawrence. I'm currently in internet fights with about a couple dozen morons as I type this. Jealous ###### bags calling him all kinds of names.

He's the best QB that's ever come around and that's not just my opinion. NFL teams will be trading down to pick him and fighting for him when he decides to come out. He's incredible and anyone that denies that is delusional.

Jan 12, 2019, 12:10 PM

Mostly ignore those yahoos ... they’re disturbed way beyond football. But they are good to drive betting lines for easy Clemson cash. $$$. And go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2019, 3:18 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Brandon Streeter: From move-in day with Lawrence to best ever, it's been quite a year ]

Why waste your time? It’s called “internet troll.” It’s best to ignore them.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic