»
Topic: TNET: Alabama receiver EJ Williams updates his recruitment after summer visits
Replies: 10   Last Post: Jun 30, 2019 8:28 AM by: carolinachef
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

TNET: Alabama receiver EJ Williams updates his recruitment after summer visits

[5]
Posted: Jun 26, 2019 2:46 PM

Alabama receiver EJ Williams updates his recruitment after summer visits

As the recruiting dead period commences, wide receiver prospect EJ Williams is left to weigh his options ahead of his August 24 announcement. Full Story »

Re: TNET: Alabama receiver EJ Williams updates his recruitment after summer visits

[6]
Posted: Jun 26, 2019 3:12 PM

:)

Re: TNET: Alabama receiver EJ Williams updates his recruitment after summer visits

[2]
Posted: Jun 26, 2019 10:24 PM

All In Cookout !
Lookout !

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23

[5]
Posted: Jun 26, 2019 4:15 PM

I think that Williams is a slight lean to Clemson right now, and after his mom has a chance to enjoy the relaxing company of many of the Clemson family at the all in cook out, hopefully EJ will be a heavy lean to Clemson!!!

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

[4]
Posted: Jun 26, 2019 4:33 PM

Title should have been “Clemson high priority receiver E.J. Williams” let’s dont say our rivals name with his name because he will be forever a Tiger from WRU Clemson that played High School from that state.

2019 white level member

“Let’s make the others want to be like us” Dabo Swinney!!
We’ll make it 4 fingers and two thumbs over the U of s_c.???????
This team is ready to grow, get better & peak the 1st week of January 2020!!
We will win our 4th National Championship at 15-0 making it 3 Championships over the last 4 years!

[2]
Posted: Jun 26, 2019 4:41 PM

My goodness, look at the QB's he will have throwing to him at Clemson! I mean if he has aspirations to the NFL, how is this even a choice?? And our OL is at elite status.

He has to choose between Clemson.....

[2]
Posted: Jun 26, 2019 4:52 PM

And Bama , Auburn or LSU! Welcome to Tiger Town. You’re going to love it here,

It’s obvious he’s a smart kid with a caring mother so what real option does he have???

Wilfong at 247 has him 100% to Clemson.

[7]
Posted: Jun 26, 2019 4:48 PM

Love to have you in the Tiger Brotherhood, EJ!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Jun 26, 2019 9:34 PM

He’s from Alabama that’s why it says Alabama receiver. Sheesh

military_donation.jpg

[3]
Posted: Jun 26, 2019 6:21 PM

Great picture as well: Comfortable rapport between great head coach (as well as Bama kid, former receiver and WR coach) and seemingly mature, focused player. I hope we all get to see that “plan” put into motion soon. Go Tigers!!!

Posted: Jun 30, 2019 8:28 AM

We have the BEST coaching staff, bar none. Its longevity, commitment(at so many different levels) and experience far exceed all others. The ethics, family and (dare I say it) belief of love(yes, God) sets this program up for years of excellence. I am so glad we dont have the bammer turnstile. Enjoy it Tiger Nation. We are in some great times.

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia Tech
FOR SALE: Two tickets in TDO, Row Q (50 yard line upper deck) available for Georgia Tech. Asking $200 total fo...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
2482 people have read this post