Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TL 16 calls out the media
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,738

TL 16 calls out the media

Jan 19, 2019, 3:36 PM

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/clemson-qb-trevor-lawrence-calls-out-fake-twitter-quote-praising-fast-food-at-white-house/ar-BBSilUh?li=BBnb7Kz

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TL 16 calls out the media

Jan 19, 2019, 3:45 PM

A lot of those nutty fake things on the left and the right, but way more on the right. They just make up crazy stuff...infowars, fake tweets, breitbart etc. It's great business. TL actually had a great time. There was no need for that fake tweet, other than nutty political stuff..

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2019, 3:49 PM

Your statement of way more on the right is fake.....

Jan 19, 2019, 4:09 PM

You're lost. It's fact. The guy that runs Breitbart said as much. By the way, he went to Berkeley. There is an easy niche for the far right. He said there was bigger business for conspiracies and far out websites from the right. They formed due to all the main stream media being liberal. You're not informed, but it's not your fault. There was hole there and people filled it to hit a huge alt right and extreme right market. The left generally goes to main stream biased news. There are more loony far right websites with a way bigger audience. It's big business and it's about hits and making money. It's s scam and not always even run by conservatives. It could even be a liberal running a conservative site. It's business and all about money. There is a huge market for nutty conservatives who have wrote off the main stream media. Scamsters and people trying to make money and have tapped into it. Their market is generally conservative. Some of these people even run conservative and liberal sites.

Jan 19, 2019, 4:25 PM

I agree with you when it comes to the far right. I'm conservative, but the far right crowd along with the far left crowd worries me. Look, I have friends that are liberals, but they are good people with common sense. It's the lunatics who are way out there on both sides that give conservatives and liberals a bad name. Of course I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2019, 4:37 PM [ in reply to Re: TL 16 calls out the media ]

This was actually funny. Most of the “mainstream” media is far left and is pretty much an extension of the Democratic Party. ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, BBC, MSNBC and most of the others are not objective at all. It is just the mouthpiece of the liberal agenda.

There are a few conservative outlets and people go nuts.

Jan 19, 2019, 6:54 PM

Amen brother......Roll Tigers!!!!!!

Jan 19, 2019, 6:57 PM [ in reply to Re: TL 16 calls out the media ]

You are a true d bag

Jan 19, 2019, 6:59 PM [ in reply to Re: TL 16 calls out the media ]

LOL more on the right. LOL You obviously are a mixed up person.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Again???***

Jan 19, 2019, 4:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2019, 5:18 PM

Since we're all overstating the documentable facts on this thread, let me join you.

Trevor's "unverified " personal Tweet doesn't really 'call out the media '--it simply states that he never made that statement, even though he loved the food and visit and thought both were awesome. In other words, the manufactured post was consistent with his thoughts and feelings, but contained diatribe, analysis or commentary (or whatever you choose to call it) he would not have and did not utter.

Therefore, the original poster deleted the tweet that was 'called out' and apologized for failing to fact-check adequately. No confession is offered to explain why an outright lie was manufactured.

See how that happens? No heads rolled. No Twitter accounts banned. Some parasite used TL16 to gain a click-bait spotlight and cash he does not have to return.

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,738
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic