Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
THere is all kinds of delicate tap dancing going on in regard
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

THere is all kinds of delicate tap dancing going on in regard

Mar 13, 2018, 2:17 PM

To KB, Johnson and TL and the qb competition. I realize these are young men but they are not stupid. Maybe I’m just reading things wrong but IMO TL will end up the starting qb hands down . The only question is when.

What we don’t know is the learning curve for TL. He may pick this all up super fast and play a lot this year or he might not. But he will get there and end up playing.

So for now and certainly as long as he is improving, KB is and will be the starting qb. He has shown he is a solid talented qb. He probably doesn’t have the ceiling that TL has but for now, he is a proven commodity that understands the offense, so he will start.

Johnson won’t start. Not that he isn’t talented. Of course he is. He is our number two man and if KB goes down he will need to be ready and will have his chance and will also see plenty of reps. But I don’t see him unseating KB any other way unless he just comes through preseason practices just on fire.

The real question in my mind is TL and his learning curve. If he truly learns super fast and quickly becomes a force , he will play a lot of even start. You have to play him if he is that good. No choice. But honestly, I don’t see him being so good so early that KB has to worry. However, the real delimma is what happens if he comes along fast and KB goes down? He might quickly overcome Johnson at the 2 spot. And that’s not a knock on Johnson but he if his ceiling is that high then it’s possible.

I see TL taking this year to learn as much as he can so he can lead after KB’s time has ended. Which is really ideal for all parties involved. The pecking order here is kinda hard to figure since all of them are so talented and capable.

It all comes down to TL and his ability to learn fast. If I were him I’d be putting tons of time in, which I’m sure he already is. I don’t think the coaches say a lot about the qb situation because of the delicate balance here. You don’t want to alienate anyone.

Even Brice could be solid but for now KB is the man, and he should be.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em coot

Mar 13, 2018, 2:21 PM

34-10
Fear the thumb
Fear the other hand
Fear both feet

Re: Tell 'em coot

Mar 13, 2018, 2:22 PM

Look, it’s the one of many tigernet trolls. Don’t worry, hopefully you’ll get smarter someday.

Re: Tell 'em coot

Mar 13, 2018, 2:26 PM [ in reply to Tell 'em coot ]

But most of all, fear that PAW!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's March

Mar 13, 2018, 2:49 PM

The only thing coming out of spring practice will be a depth chart to feed the 'gossip fence' until August!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: THere is all kinds of delicate tap dancing going on in regard

Mar 13, 2018, 4:01 PM

You missed a key point. A lot depends on how fast TL can learn the system.??

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

interesting

Mar 13, 2018, 4:12 PM

exactly where are you on the fuktard curve??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic