Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
THE SEC Show Host is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 3,037

THE SEC Show Host is

Oct 16, 2017, 11:30 PM

nothing more than a coot.

He graduated from the University of Tennessee but has no allegiance to them...like a coot.

He is a spineless, self-serving, Tide worshiper...like a coot.

He hates all Clemson, but doesn't know anything about Clemson.

Finally, he is the consumate Alabama coattail rider...like all COOTS.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All of that yes..

Oct 17, 2017, 1:33 AM

and secretly duping some fans. Just for more clicks on his website or callers for his show. Bottom line is money, he sold out to AL b/c his own university hasn't won a title in decades. It's all just to drive up his traffic, wish more T-netters could see that. He's paid to rile up a fan base that is a threat to his bread and butter, a coat tail rider as you said of AL. Clemson is the threat, good position to be in.

Just my take

Go Tigers

Thanks for telling me.

Oct 17, 2017, 12:52 PM

I don't watch the stupid chit so I didn't know about all that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why in the flock are you watching an SEC program.

Oct 17, 2017, 12:51 PM

Believe it or not, the cable and satellite companies track viewership. You are supporting the enemy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why in the flock are you watching an SEC program.

Oct 17, 2017, 10:24 PM

I agree. I honestly don't watch or listen to the knucklehead. I stomached about 15 minutes of it one day, and some super bama fan named bama phyllis about a year ago, and I had enough. Then you'll read something positive a few days later in news to try to reel die hard Clemson fans back in. I know what his game is all about. $$

Re: THE SEC Show Host is

Oct 17, 2017, 11:37 PM

Why are we still talking about this guy? Much less watching or listening. Was not interested in his "deep thoughts" on Clemson before the upset, not interested in it now. Won't be interested in his opinion from now til the playoffs. Only thing about him that remotely interests me is if someone will do a side by side again this year of the game again with and his SEC brethren when we put Bama's lights out again, because I want to see him and Booger get the sour stomach again. If we don't make it, I'd still like to see that side by side with whoever beats them, hopefully in the last seconds again, to make him turn green. And it is not that I hate Bama. Got respect for them but they've become like the Yankees, best program that money can buy. I just want to see the smug derp pouting again.

So a show on the SEC Network is talking up the SEC?

Oct 17, 2017, 11:49 PM

And it bugs you that they dont know or talk up Clemson?

And yet you religiously watch yet come on here to complain about such things?

Ok. Makes total sense.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: THE SEC Show Host is

Oct 18, 2017, 12:47 PM

I thought the ACC was CFB's best conference.....that didn't last long.

Replies: 7
| visibility 3,037
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic