Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!

Oct 1, 2015, 9:35 AM
nd.jpg(6.1 K)

Well well well.....you just keep clicking back and forth between TigerNet and Weather.com, dont you?
Are you kidding me? This...this is setting up to be the perfect storm. Don't let the masses of yankee reporters tell you about some goofy luck of a leprechaun. That luck....is about to run out.
And what in the blue hell is all this about ND fans coming into the Valley????
Are we talking about the bandwagon guys in the cargo jorts? White sunglasses and Monster Energy Drink hats???? Those guys? Are we really concerned with that?

You listen up, buttercup. Rain, magic, trash talking punks from the land of corn....none of it matters. NONE! I've done my work. Now you do your #### job!

This week I drove all the way to South Bend. What a craptastic town. I tried to get to Rudy but that fat slob is behind bars. I considered getting Lou Holtz but the drain in my garage couldnt handle that slobbering old cheat.

So I got some ginger kid in a ND hoodie. He was walking around with a scarf and a Starbucks Pumpkin Mocha Choke-a bullcrap. I pulled him into the van and slapped his mouth with a rubber mallet. Three teeth popped out and a bloody mouth was whaling in pain. I shoved his scarf in it and off we went into the dark abyss.

After feeding him pork rinds submerged in Lucky Charms the whole ride down, we got to the garage. He is not in a cage. Right this moment he is chained to the alter of the Paw. A thin chain connects his right nipple to the alter. He's got enough slack to wander through the garage and look at all of the implements that await him.

Right now he is bold...full of false bravery. He's trying to convince himself that he can handle what we will do to him this weekend. He is like his beloved team. He cannot imagine, though he thinks he can, what carnage and pain await. Jr wants to wear some lucky charms to the game Saturday. We've agreed that using tin snips, we can easily remove his toes and string them in a necklace. That will be all that is left when the sacrifice and purification are complete.

So pack your poncho if you must. I'd prefer you to go old school. 1970's old school. Dig out that old windbreaker you had with the snaps on the front and a paw on the left breast side. Comb your hair into a buttcutt...wings like Erik Estrada! You pile in that old musty car at your grandfather's house. Crank up the Black Sabbath....drive through torrential rain. As it rains harder....you get wilder. Get savage. Paint your face....paint your body. Drink that luke warm PBR and eat old school tailgate food. No need for fancy crap and a HDTV. You listen to the radio....put it one click off the station so you get the static. Wear jeans...dark ones. Jeans that will hold water and make you angry, uncomfortable. Fill your mouth with Spray Cheeze and tobacco. Push the Irish out of your way and make your way to your seat. If they cheer, you shut them up....this is YOUR place. Your Death Valley.

You are personally responsible for the noise. It will shake the EARTH. Get ready to see DW deliver. You get loud on EVERY down.....all day long. We will put the nation on notice Saturday. All doubt will be removed and we will register a greater disturbance than the hurricane.

Buckle Up!!! Tear your hair out....pull a tooth and get mean.....this one will be nasty.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it aint gonna rain. Dont buy the hype***

Oct 1, 2015, 9:39 AM

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Where's LBU and

Oct 1, 2015, 9:42 AM

what have you done with bob?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

yes***

Oct 1, 2015, 10:24 AM

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Re: Where's LBU and

Oct 1, 2015, 10:24 AM [ in reply to Where's LBU and ]

Oooh! I'm pumped now! When I get off I'm going to chug a boiling hot PBR and then bathe in leprechaun blood. After that I'm driving to the liquor store to buy a bottle of Irish whiskey. I'm going to slap every redhead I see on the way there. When I get back I'm going to pour out the Irish whiskey, fill it with American whiskey and chug it. After that I'm going to slit my wrists and soak them in bourbon to purge my veins of any Irish blood. I'm going to go in my closet and burn every green thing I see and then I'm going to head to Death Valley and rain Hellfire from my lungs on every person I see wearing green. This is our house!

Either way...

Oct 1, 2015, 10:06 AM [ in reply to it aint gonna rain. Dont buy the hype*** ]

we roll

^^^Plays "Huck" on Scandal

Oct 1, 2015, 10:22 AM

Wild eyes is his only expression.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

NOW I AM FIRED UP WOW!!!

Oct 1, 2015, 10:25 AM

POTD! And it ain't close!

BEAT THE IRISH, GO TIGERS, EMBRACE THE RAIN!!!!

OMG! This is going to be our seminal moment!

Oct 1, 2015, 11:15 PM

No one could ever have imagined just how awesome this a$$ whoopin is gonna be!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I found the jacket you need

Oct 1, 2015, 10:43 AM
jacket.jpg(6.3 K)

Old

Skool

You are so Epic, Buzzpaw

Oct 1, 2015, 11:58 AM

Makes my day!

Thanks.

Re: You are so Epic, Buzzpaw

Oct 1, 2015, 9:07 PM

Thanks, brother

Now it's officially time to start getting jacked up.....***

Oct 1, 2015, 12:13 PM

How do you really feel ?***

Oct 1, 2015, 9:12 PM

^---DANNY FORD***

Oct 1, 2015, 9:18 PM

Seems a little passive for this game.***

Oct 2, 2015, 12:13 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That looks like a Roadkill Leprechaun!!!!!!

Oct 2, 2015, 1:27 AM

D@MN buzz...

You got me JACKED UP!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic