Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
THE GOD OF THE LEFT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 716

THE GOD OF THE LEFT

Feb 24, 2018, 9:29 AM

CNN reports that at least 3 more cops hid behind their cars while the shooting continued. CNN said it so it has to be true.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do you think it's not true as far as them taking cover..

Feb 24, 2018, 9:36 AM

behind their cruiser for a minute while they figured out what was happening? I am not saying it is true, but I live 13 miles down the road from Parkland and the local stations are reporting the same thing. Do you have some info that it is fake news?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why do you think it's not true as far as them taking cover..

Feb 24, 2018, 9:43 AM

Check with the cops from Coral Springs, they will give you a quick account of the report, when they arrived they went in and the Broward Cowards still did not join them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You sound like a legitimate hero.

Feb 24, 2018, 9:53 AM

I bet you've kicked so many asses.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You sound like a legitimate hero.

Feb 24, 2018, 10:14 AM

Men can be divided into two categories:

1. ### Kickers

2. ### Lickers

Which suits you best?

Oh, I assure you, I am without a DOUBT an asskicker

Feb 24, 2018, 10:58 AM

when it comes to message board posturing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Watch out. 19B is bigger than me and I’m 6’5” 230

Feb 24, 2018, 12:36 PM [ in reply to Re: You sound like a legitimate hero. ]

and stronger than the average old man male.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You sound like a legitimate hero.

Feb 24, 2018, 5:43 PM [ in reply to Re: You sound like a legitimate hero. ]

My wife certainly prefers option 2.

What's your source?

Feb 24, 2018, 9:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Why do you think it's not true as far as them taking cover.. ]

By the way, Broward County has some terrible dangerous neighborhoods. Broward law enforcement deals with some heavy situations all year. I don't think you know South Fla very well and you're falling for some nutty conspiracy theory.

Re: What's your source?

Feb 24, 2018, 10:05 AM

I'll give you that they handle some heavy situations, if you will tell me why they failed so miserably on the heaviest situation of their careers?? 17 dead!!

I wasn't there or in their situation....

Feb 24, 2018, 10:18 AM

so I wouldn't know. I do know this isn't the first mass murder where cops have been on the scene and coudn't stop all of the killing. Let's wait for some video. Maybe the training was bad. Maybe the ones outside were scared and didn't do their job? There are probably other variables. Let's wait for a report. I am not trashing the entire Broward Sheriff's department right now though based on those that didn't step up. Wait and see the report.

Re: I wasn't there or in their situation....

Feb 24, 2018, 11:43 AM

The left politicized this before the bodies were cold, by demonizing the NRA and The Second Amendment as to the cause of the murder of the children. When in fact as more and more facts are revealed this is a total failure of government the champion liberalism. The Broward County Sheriff is in total cya mode now.

The see something say something did not work. People saw and said a hell of a lot, yet no body with the power to do something did anything!

39 times he was visited by the cops....What did they do?
Multiple explicit reports to the fbi.........What did they do?
A rotten to the core Broward County Government
A rotten to the core Broward School Board and Principal
A anti-gun (see cnn town hall) sheriff who has created an environment that harbors cowards who are an embarrassment to law enforcement

We wanted stricter gun laws and enforcement....

Feb 24, 2018, 11:49 AM

before this killing happened. We also took issue with the NRA well before this killing. Where have you been?

Re: We wanted stricter gun laws and enforcement....

Feb 24, 2018, 11:56 AM

You still can't bring yourself to the point of criticizing government can you????

I am criticizing the gov. We need new laws and ....

Feb 24, 2018, 12:00 PM

enforce the ones we have. The NRA, government conservative officials, and gun nuts try to make that impossible. Moreover, nobody ever pressed charges on the kid, even though the cops came out 39 times. He would need to be convicted o a felony to lose his guns anyway. Sounds like you also want some new gun control laws.

Re: I am criticizing the gov. We need new laws and ....

Feb 24, 2018, 12:19 PM

1. Prosecute criminals and convicted felons to the fullest extent of the law for possession of a firearm or ammunition

2. A mentally adjudicated person should not possess firearms

3. Require that all states forward all information to the NICS, no exceptions

4. Require the NICS keep the database current, no exceptions

5. Require the FBI to keep its crime database current, no exceptions

I agree with all of those.

Feb 24, 2018, 12:23 PM

We should also temporary suspend gun ownership rights of people who even have violent misdemeanors. On a similar note, how do we handle the mentally unstable? Who decides and how do we get that info?

Also, unless the parents pressed charges.....

Feb 24, 2018, 11:54 AM [ in reply to Re: I wasn't there or in their situation.... ]

there was supposedly nothing anyone could have legally done. Some laws would need to be changed.

Re: Also, unless the parents pressed charges.....

Feb 24, 2018, 12:02 PM

Lets just say for the sake of argument I accept your hypothesis that laws prevented anything from "being done". Now, I ask you who passed these laws liberals or conservatives? If you are truthful with yourself you already know the answer, LIBERALS.

So liberals are proponents of personal freedom, and

Feb 24, 2018, 12:05 PM

conservatives want to lock you up whenever and however they possibly can?

Moreover, Purple has a screw loose if he think we libs...

Feb 24, 2018, 12:09 PM

wouldn't want to make it easier to take guns away from questionable people, even with felonies. Conservatives don't even want universal background checks.

Re: So liberals are proponents of personal freedom, and

Feb 24, 2018, 12:20 PM [ in reply to So liberals are proponents of personal freedom, and ]

That was well done. +1

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thin you have a screw lose if you think liberals..

Feb 24, 2018, 12:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Also, unless the parents pressed charges..... ]

are the ones that want more laxed gun laws.

????????????? The God of the Illogical????????***

Feb 24, 2018, 9:54 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Interesting that Coral Springs cops were the first to rush into the school.

Feb 24, 2018, 10:14 AM

They probably knew corrupt Broward County was just going to sit on their ###. They are a corrupt political tool.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/966854507744374784.html

Link

Feb 24, 2018, 10:18 AM

https://www.local10.com/news/parkland-school-shooting/130-coral-springs-police-officers-responded-to-school-shooting-chief-says-

Re: THE GOD OF THE LEFT

Feb 24, 2018, 1:34 PM

Here you go. Sorry to poke a hole in your knee-jerk liberal media bias blather.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/24/several-broward-deputies-waited-outside-during-florida-school-shooting-report-says.html

You might want to brush up on your Western

Feb 24, 2018, 7:08 PM

religions a little more.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You might want to brush up on your Western

Feb 24, 2018, 7:11 PM

The left no longer has God. They kicked him out the 1st night of the 2012 convention in Charlotte.

You sure God is a he?***

Feb 24, 2018, 7:22 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You sure God is a he?***

Feb 24, 2018, 7:26 PM

yep

Replies: 30
| visibility 716
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic