[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!

[5]
Posted: Jul 11, 2019 2:41 PM

UNREAL!!!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Simms has taken over this world championship of the world

[5]
Posted: Jul 11, 2019 2:42 PM

tournament. I thought he was going to break the backboard he threw that down so hard

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Simms has taken over this world championship of the world

Posted: Jul 11, 2019 3:01 PM

Aamir Simms has definitely been a team leader and has shown team leadership ever since practices began for this event back in Clemson in May

Haha, really funny. Not falling for this snipe hunt.

[2]
Posted: Jul 11, 2019 2:45 PM

you guys are not tricking me into believing there is a Clemson basketball game on right now.

You should never chalk up to conspiracy what you can reliably attribute to stupidity. Because stupidity is a much more powerful force in the course of human events.

Technically it's a Clemson vs the world basketball game

[2]
Posted: Jul 11, 2019 2:47 PM

right now and Clemson is dominating the world.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Technically it's a Clemson vs the world basketball game

[1]
Posted: Jul 11, 2019 2:47 PM

now I know you guys are pulling my leg.

You should never chalk up to conspiracy what you can reliably attribute to stupidity. Because stupidity is a much more powerful force in the course of human events.

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2 season tickets TDG Row Y seats 26 and 28 + Parking pass in lot C-1. $1,200, email if interested.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
421 people have read this post