Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
T-Net dumpers should be dancing in the streets now...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 87
| visibility 1

T-Net dumpers should be dancing in the streets now...

Jan 3, 2011, 9:15 AM

Instead, they are busy figuring out how to berate the people "rumoured" to be under consideration for OC, trashing remaining coaches that they are "sure" suck, asking why we didn't fire Dabo too... Yada yada yada...

All of this is to cover their A$$ if things don't improve next year since they have advocated this all year long.

I am for some changes. I commend Dabo for starting what he needed to do. Can anyone just admit that???

Get out and rejoice, dumpers!! You got your wish!! And of course, it's all because of your incessant b!tchin' on TNet!!!

Congrats!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's the point of this post? Were you happy with our

Jan 3, 2011, 9:16 AM

offense last year? What are you so pissed off about?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

He's pi$$ed because we were right.***

Jan 3, 2011, 9:25 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Just curious, what were you right about, and did anyone

Jan 3, 2011, 9:56 AM

disagree with you?

Criggets***

Jan 3, 2011, 1:35 PM

I think he's saying some "men" just aren't happy unless

Jan 3, 2011, 9:56 AM [ in reply to What's the point of this post? Were you happy with our ]

they're bitching.

Right, I'm sure it had nothing to do with 6-7***

Jan 3, 2011, 9:18 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: T-Net pumpers should be pumping now

Jan 3, 2011, 9:18 AM

All of this is to cover their A$$ if things don't improve next year since they have advocated this all year long.

Any #### covering will be done by you pumpers.HTH.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's ironic that he's more worried about fans on a message

Jan 3, 2011, 9:24 AM

board covering their #### than the HEAD COACH OF THE FOOTBALL TEAM firing people (he never should have hired in the first place) to cover his ####.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

These same pumpers were defending Napier and said that he

Jan 3, 2011, 9:41 AM [ in reply to Re: T-Net pumpers should be pumping now ]

was a good coordinator, now he got canned. Time after time the pumper's are proven wrong by the facts.

Review and find one where I "defended" Napier***

Jan 3, 2011, 9:43 AM

I said pumpers in general, I didn't specify you....

Jan 3, 2011, 9:44 AM

but there have been ton's of pumpers defending Napier now they have egg in their face.

WHO?!?!***

Jan 3, 2011, 9:59 AM

Who in the world defended Napier's offensive coordinating?

Jan 3, 2011, 9:59 AM [ in reply to These same pumpers were defending Napier and said that he ]

Where do you only-happy-when-bitching guys come up with this stuff? Some of you guys need professional help.

Please dude there tons of pumpers defending Napier....

Jan 3, 2011, 10:00 AM

saying the only reason the offense was bad was because Spiller was gone.

"Tons" huh? Should be easy to find several then.

Jan 3, 2011, 10:08 AM

I think you made a statement and can't back it up.

Ask Crump to fix the search function, it would help in

Jan 3, 2011, 10:33 AM

making the point.

Riiiight.***

Jan 3, 2011, 11:06 AM

Ok, just open your eyes and start reading then. They were

Jan 3, 2011, 11:27 AM

here.

Ok, so you have nothing. You could've just said that.***

Jan 3, 2011, 1:29 PM

Re: T-Net dumpers should be dancing in the streets now...

Jan 3, 2011, 9:24 AM

I agree, I honestly believe that alot of this negativity hurts us in every turn. According to many on here, they should be coaching. Why they shouldnt be sitting at a desk on Monday, they should be coaching. "I would have" "They should have"

Instead, we need to rally around our head coach'sin every sport. Obviously they got the job for a reason.

nobody on here is claiming they should be the head coach

Jan 3, 2011, 9:43 AM

it doesn't take a genius to figure out that a 6-7 season is unacceptable.

There are no such things as "dumpers", the people critical

Jan 3, 2011, 9:27 AM

of this coaching staff want Clemson to win no matter who the coach is. But given Dabo's track record so far, not too many people are gonna trust the decisions he makes. Let's look at some facts about Dabo: he is 11-13 against BCS schools, he is 3-7 in road games the past two seasons, he has the first losing season since 1998, he is the first coach to lose two straight games to the shamecocks in over 40 years. So given some of those facts it's only naturally people will be skepitcal about the decisions he makes. And if Ralph Friedgen is interested in the oc job then he should make the safe and smart choice and go with him instead of the Morris guy from tulsa.

Yes, there are dumpers. Those that do nothing positive...

Jan 3, 2011, 9:33 AM

Are you one of them?

Changes needed to be made, they were, move on.

it's not positive or negative, it's being a realist and so..

Jan 3, 2011, 9:38 AM

far Dabo hasn't done a good job. Yeah changes have been made, but we don't even know who will be OC yet and you are already defending Dabo's choice even though he hasn't made one yet. With these results: 11-13 against bcs schools, 3-7 on the road the past two years, two straight losses to the shamecocks, the first losing season since 1998; there is absolutely nothing to be positive about other than that we are bringing the 5th rated recruiting class.

Here's what you're missing . . .

Jan 3, 2011, 9:54 AM

There's nothing wrong with expressing your dissatisfaction with poor performance; and God knows we've seen enough of that lately. That doesn't make somebody a dumper, and very, very few people on here would call somebody else a dumper for that.

A dumper is somebody who: whines and beotches no matter what, while rarely having anything positive to say; repeatedly uses faulty reasoning and twisted logic to support their negative arguments; seizes every opportunity, often threadjacking and turning otherwise unrelated posts into an opportunity to bang their beotch drum; all while labeling anybody who disagrees with them as "pumpers".

So, if you are merely expressing your frustration from time to time, making reasonable arguments and not attacking those who simply disagree, then you're not a dumper; and simply disagreeing with a dumper doesn't make somebody a pumper.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

^^^Good post^^^**

Jan 3, 2011, 10:01 AM

Dude, the only way you can prove there are "dumpers"....

Jan 3, 2011, 10:03 AM [ in reply to Here's what you're missing . . . ]

is if Dabo has a ten win season next year and the same people are still complaining about him, other than that you have facts to back up your claim there are "dumpers".

Sure, there are quite a few who fit the description I gave.

Jan 3, 2011, 10:07 AM

Everybody knows who they are.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

no there are not, like i said you only have one measure to..

Jan 3, 2011, 10:26 AM

prove that, and that measure hasn't even occurred yet.

Then how do you measure these so called "pumpers?"***

Jan 3, 2011, 12:17 PM

...are to look at your post history?***

Jan 3, 2011, 10:08 AM [ in reply to Dude, the only way you can prove there are "dumpers".... ]

facts back up my arguments.....

Jan 3, 2011, 10:28 AM

6-7 season, 11-13 record against BCS schools, 3-7 road record the past two season, two straight losses to the shamecocks. You can't deny or argue your way out of those facts, sunshine pumper.

FACT: Changes are being made... Ur still b!tching...**

Jan 3, 2011, 10:32 AM

FACT: we don't even know who the new OC is yet and with...

Jan 3, 2011, 10:35 AM

Dabo's track record so far, I will be critical until we live up to our talent level. If you don't like that then don't respond to me.

Or what? You'll post on here until I'm fired?? LOL!!***

Jan 3, 2011, 10:42 AM

Dude where did you get this idea that I think my post on....

Jan 3, 2011, 10:45 AM

here got Napier fired. I never stated that. I may be wrong every now and then, but I have never stated by my complaining on TNet that some coach would get fired. And by the way grown men don't "lol"

No. Grown men don't say "Dude" every post.***

Jan 3, 2011, 11:05 AM

Re: Dude where did you get this idea that I think my post on....

Jan 3, 2011, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Dude where did you get this idea that I think my post on.... ]

they also don't say 'pump that'...

It's hard to NOT respond to you, even indirectly

Jan 3, 2011, 1:18 PM [ in reply to FACT: we don't even know who the new OC is yet and with... ]

you post every 2 minutes...you've only been saying the same #### shizz too. I'm happy for you that you took a 6 hour break between 3:30am and 9:30am.... BTW, I'm not a pumper - glad something changed as it needed to, but ####, you must be a sad angry person in general

POTD!!

Jan 3, 2011, 1:30 PM

Needs to said to all the whining little girls.

so a 6-7 season, two straight losses to the shamecocks,....

Jan 3, 2011, 10:05 AM [ in reply to Here's what you're missing . . . ]

an 11-13 record against BCS schools, the first losing season since 1998, a 3-7 road record the past two seasons is twisted logic and faulty reasoning? I guess facts and results don't mean much in your so called "reality"

No, I didn't say that.***

Jan 3, 2011, 10:10 AM

- H. L. Mencken

well thats the reason people are critical of Dabo***

Jan 3, 2011, 10:28 AM

"repeatedly uses faulty reasoning and twisted logic to.....

Jan 3, 2011, 10:10 AM [ in reply to Here's what you're missing . . . ]

"repeatedly uses faulty reasoning and twisted logic to support their negative arguments....."

And they call it "realism".

6-7 season, 11-13 record against bcs schools, 3-7....

Jan 3, 2011, 10:30 AM

road record past two seasons, two straight losses to the shamecocks. Thats the facts and thats reality. Go ahead and try to argue against those facts, because you have nothing to refute them.

Nothing to refute it?

Jan 3, 2011, 11:08 AM

Right off the top of my head I can think of a division title, 9 wins, and a top 25 finish in 1 of 2 years.

Not sure I would use a 9 win season

Jan 3, 2011, 12:37 PM

as an argument considering we played 14 games that year to get it. In case you dont realize it that 9 win season comes out to a 64% winning percentage. A title is a title, but is a division title enough to keep a staff together and fans still dishing out cash to the program...apparently not. Which means the staff and the fans have a true indication of how much that division title was worth.

A top 25 ranking is great...even though it is a subjective measurement, but with the talent level we had last year I think most people considered that UNDER achieving. What good is being ranked 25 when you had top 15 talent?

My point is that people have logical reasons to be upset with the current status of this program, I am not sure why everyone feels the need to tell each other they have no right to think the way they do.

I read where only 21 teams had more wins.

Jan 3, 2011, 1:31 PM

And we didn't have top 15 talent.

Do nothing positive? C'mon...

Jan 3, 2011, 9:38 AM [ in reply to Yes, there are dumpers. Those that do nothing positive... ]

How about showing up to every game, donating money to the program and school, buying into the toilet bowls ever year? THAT'S somehow NOT positive?

Give me a break.

All the stats show that we HAVE THE POTENTIAL to be a GREAT team. THAT is why we are pissed. If we KNEW we sucked and didn't have a shot, there would be no "dumpers". We are frustrated and critical because we are not living up to what we all (well--MOST) know we could be.

Own less, do more.

So being insanely critical of things you cannot change

Jan 3, 2011, 10:02 AM [ in reply to There are no such things as "dumpers", the people critical ]

is better than embracing the changes and hoping for the best?

God help some of you guys.

Re: So being insanely critical of things you cannot change

Jan 3, 2011, 10:23 AM

"Things you cannot change"...I would say that at least a change has been forced by those that are upset with the current state of the program. "Hoping for the best"...most of us have been doing that for 20 years and have stuck by this program.

So, u believe ur b!thing on here forced the change?**

Jan 3, 2011, 10:26 AM

no nobody believes that, but the losing record; and poor....

Jan 3, 2011, 10:34 AM

attendance by Clemson fans at the scu game and bowl game; and all the letters, phone calls, and emails to TDP and Prez Barker, did cause those changes. So yes fan's "b****ing" does cause change.

Re: So, u believe ur b!thing on here forced the change?**

Jan 3, 2011, 10:41 AM [ in reply to So, u believe ur b!thing on here forced the change?** ]

No, I think that the tens of thousands of Clemson fans that are not happy with the state of the program under Coach Swinney and expressed that displeasure by staying home from the bowl game forced that change. Some choose to voice their concerns on Tiger Board, some did it by staying away from the bowl game, and some did/do both. That's what forced the change.

You have a high opinion of yourself...

Jan 3, 2011, 10:48 AM

Dabo made the changes he felt necessary to improve because HE wants to be successful and that's the way to keep his job.

Do people (I won't say fans) not attending games impact his job in the end? Yes. But I believe he is more of a man than dumpers do. He made the changes because HE believes them to be riht. Not because of something you did.

Explain why before the bowl game Dabo was stating that....

Jan 3, 2011, 11:01 AM

Napier was a good coach and a great asset to Clemson. Why would you fire a guy you just said was a good coach if you weren't forced too? Explain that.

DUDE...

Jan 3, 2011, 11:24 AM

I don't have to explain anything. I'm not still b!t hong despite the HC making changes. And he is still the HC. Sucks for you, doesn't it...

Re: DUDE...

Jan 3, 2011, 12:27 PM

Only for 12 more months when he finally gets kicked to the curb. You going to leave with him when they fire him? Sounds like you're more of a Dabo Swinney fan than a Clemson fan.

My points are many, you just don't like them...

Jan 3, 2011, 9:28 AM

- As I stated in there, I'm glad Dabo did what HE thought is necessary. He's the authority on what that is.

- But mostly, I stated that no matter what is done or happens, you guys will b!tch about it because it's all you know how to do.

it's not b****ing, it's not being satisfied with a 6-7.....

Jan 3, 2011, 9:34 AM

record. Dabo hasn't done anything for anybody to show any confidence in him. If he wins like he is supposed to with the talent we have, you won't see anybody being critical of him anymore. We are being critical based off of results. Here are some results for you: Dabo is 11-13 against BCS schools, 3-7 on the road the past two seasons, had the first losing season since 98, is the first coach to lose to the shamecocks two years in a row in over forty years.

Who is satisfied with 6-7?***

Jan 3, 2011, 9:58 AM

- H. L. Mencken

I don't know, but the way some people defend TDP, Prez ....

Jan 3, 2011, 10:37 AM

barker, and Dabo it seems that having a 6-7 record doesn't bother them to much.

Rob Spence ran a pretty prolific offense at Toledo ...***

I can see Dabo now talking to phillips now......, lets hire xxxxxxx off of Tigernet. He is a genius, he had over 10,000 posts""Every saturday night he seems to know exactly what we should have done".......

either the bitching on Tnet that did it or the losing season

Jan 3, 2011, 9:40 AM

wonder which carried more weight?

Wonder if Dabo knows that changing just to be changing is not the answer, he must change to improve. Of course, he wants to win, but will he have the guts to hire someone who will truly improve CU offense and possibly more important, will a truly good OC come and coach under an inexperienced HC and possibly sinking ship?

^^^I rest my case^^^***

Jan 3, 2011, 9:45 AM

You don't have a case.***

Jan 3, 2011, 9:52 AM

null

you have no facts to back up your case***

Jan 3, 2011, 9:54 AM [ in reply to ^^^I rest my case^^^*** ]

NO DUMPERS? HA! Checkout heavydutytiger's post, and...

Jan 3, 2011, 9:40 AM

Review yours! Pure negativity!!

Again, can none of you A-Hole dumpers admit Dabo's doing something right without making it about your pathetic ramblings!?!

He hasn't even picked an OC yet, so how we can you even say

Jan 3, 2011, 9:53 AM

he has made the right decision. It took a ton of pressure for him to even fire Napier and Powell, when he should have fired them immediately after the scu game. And yes i'm correct there are no dumpers, the people critical of him are being critical being based off his results, which aren't to good up until this point. I've been accused of being a pumper on here after defending the coaching staff after the auburn and miami losses, but after the debacle at UNC, where a team under an ncaa investigation and had 4 of their front 7 on defense out of game come out and play more focused and with more passion I started to become critical. Later we learned that the coaches were allowing Harper and Ellington to decide who was in at rb, when it was clear in the first half of the season that Ellington was playing much better. Another thing that happened as the season progressed, Kyle Parker ignored the coaches each time he came to the sidelines after he made a mistake. If we would have won the bowl game Dabo would have kept Napier and Powell, Dabo didn't fire them based on his own assessment he fired them because he was forced too.

I don't think he's defending the choice for OC, since that

Jan 3, 2011, 10:03 AM

hasn't even been made yet. He's just supporting his decision to make the change. On the other hand, as he points out, some people are already complaining about the choice that hasn't been made; they're the ones jumping the gun.

- H. L. Mencken

^^^A legend in his own mind, and full of himself^^^

Jan 3, 2011, 10:04 AM [ in reply to He hasn't even picked an OC yet, so how we can you even say ]

I guess he was "forced" by you and TNet dumpers to make the decision. What a joke!

Re: ^^^A legend in his own mind, and full of himself^^^

Jan 3, 2011, 10:39 AM

No, I think he was "forced" by his own crappy coaching that resulted in a 6 - 7 season. I can assure you that the season results had far more of an impact on the decision to make change than people on here griping about the state of the program. My guess is that TDP and Barker now see how upset the Clemson fan base is - as evidenced by the very poor turnout for the bowl game - and realize that those that are upset are far greater than the 5%ers. My guess is also that TDP and Barker (since they're totally connected on these issues now because of Barker's explicit support of TDP) told Dabo that he had to make some changes, and that's why the decisions were made (not because Dabo thought it was necessary).

No I didn't force him, but the losing record, the poor...

Jan 3, 2011, 10:39 AM [ in reply to ^^^A legend in his own mind, and full of himself^^^ ]

attendance by Clemson fans at the scu and bowl games, and all the letters, emails, and phone calls to TDP and Barker did force him to make a change. And please don't try to argue against that.

See, there's a prime example.

Jan 3, 2011, 10:17 AM [ in reply to He hasn't even picked an OC yet, so how we can you even say ]

"It took a ton of pressure for him to even fire Napier and Powell"

That's complete BS. Dabo fired those guys because HE WANTS TO WIN MORE THAN ANYTHING. Dumpers tend to spew a bunch of bitter opinions with little or no basis, then they call it "realism".

No basis, before the bowl game Dabo was stating that.....

Jan 3, 2011, 10:42 AM

coach Napier was a great coach and an asset to Clemson.

Yeah, a good leader would've said something like........

Jan 3, 2011, 1:33 PM

"Our offensive coordinator sucks and I'm going to fire him after the bowl game".

Please stop making things up.

Re: See, there's a prime example.

Jan 3, 2011, 10:44 AM [ in reply to See, there's a prime example. ]

If Dabo wants to win more than anything, then why didn't he make the change before the bowl game? And how do you know that he "wants to win more than anything?" If he wanted to win more than anything, then he would have sat Kyle Parker on the bench earlier in the season and played Boyd so that we he could have some experienced heading into 2011.

Exactly.***

Jan 3, 2011, 10:11 AM [ in reply to NO DUMPERS? HA! Checkout heavydutytiger's post, and... ]

Jan 3, 2011, 9:49 AM

Dabo has targeted some guy from Tulsa who was a prep coach for 16 years and has ONE year of college experience. Hell, the guy he fired had more than that.
If he does that, it will seal his fate.

Gus Malzahn says......

Jan 3, 2011, 10:19 AM

Don't pretend to know about things you have no clue about.

Gus Malzahn was an oc 3 years before auburn hired him***

Jan 3, 2011, 10:48 AM

Where?***

Jan 3, 2011, 11:09 AM

HS coach from 91-05, Arkansas OC in 06,

Jan 3, 2011, 12:25 PM

and co-OC at TULSA (sound familiar?) from 07-08. Now he is the OC of a team in the national championship.

Also this Morris guy is a good friend of Malzahn and adapted his style of offense from Malzahn's.

Re: Gus Malzahn says......

Jan 3, 2011, 12:10 PM [ in reply to Gus Malzahn says...... ]

Malzhahn was at Arkansas and then Tulsa before Auburn hired him.

ITS A WORLDWIDE CONSPIRACY!***

Jan 3, 2011, 10:19 AM

Clemson's 2 new Coordinators!!!!!!

Jan 3, 2011, 10:41 AM

Everyone's worried about the OC position but with all the nfl coaches getting ready to change don't think that Kevin Steele's name will be brought up in some form or fashion. If Capers gets a HC position then that would probably be the one person he would go with in a heartbeat. It will be interesting to see if he stays and who is brought in to takeover the OC position.

Replies: 87
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic