Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
T. Feaster.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

T. Feaster.....

Jul 4, 2016, 12:00 PM

What are your expectations for him in 2016? Good 1-2 punch with Wayne Train or maybe just special teams (KOR)?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Honestly, I'm not expecting much this year. He's coming

Jul 4, 2016, 12:05 PM

off shoulder surgery and behind Gallman and Choice on the depth chart.I think he'll get touches in the passing game and a few rushing opportunities. If he does well, I would say he might be able to take over as Gallman's backup in the second half of the season, but that may be a stretch.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed - I think we have too much quality depth and

Jul 4, 2016, 12:27 PM

experience at RB. I think Feaster can be special, and it's possible that he could impress enough in practice to get some PT this year, but my gut tells me that both he and Clemson may be best served by a redshirt. We know Gallman is The Man. Choice, who was a starter as a freshman and with a couple of years in the system and Batson's strength and conditioning, AND a solid spring, is unquestionably the backup. Tyshon Dye and CJ Fuller are both tough, experienced RBs who have paid their dues and are champing at the bit. If Feaster gets any PT considering all of that, it truly means he's a special player.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Agreed - I think we have too much quality depth and

Jul 4, 2016, 12:40 PM

He is not staying longer then 4 years.

Assuming he stays injury free, you're probably right. I stil

Jul 4, 2016, 1:22 PM

think he'll have a hard time getting carries at RB this year. If he's good enough and if he's ready, he will play, no doubt. I hope he is.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: T. Feaster.....

Jul 4, 2016, 12:06 PM

I think he's got the chance to be like CJ Spiller in his Freshman season. Gallman will no doubt be the main RB, but I think we may see Feaster used as a potential home-run threat. I wouldn't be surprised to see him getting 5-8 touches/game at the beginning of the season, with that increasing a bit throughout the year if he does knock out some long plays.

No special teams play??

Jul 4, 2016, 12:37 PM

We have NO punt return game or KOR game. Why not utilize his speed to get him acclimated to the speed of the game? The dude is a Gazelle!

Re: No special teams play??

Jul 4, 2016, 12:41 PM

I think we see McCloud (assuming he has better ball security) and Powell on KR/PR

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Re: No special teams play?? Our return game is the most

Jul 4, 2016, 1:14 PM [ in reply to No special teams play?? ]

disappointing aspect of our team. I think we are top 25 about in all aspects and top 10 in most. But not that. Very middling in both which amazes given the skill talent we have. definitely our worst aspect

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Choice might be the most talented back on campus

Jul 4, 2016, 12:46 PM

GASP!!!!!

He was STARTING over Wayne before his injury two years ago (Choice's true freshman year), and he was actually ranked very similar to Feaster coming out (Feaster 102 in 2016, Choice 109 in 2014)

That being said, I think Feaster has a better all around game than Choice. But as a pure runner I actually like Choice.

Jul 4, 2016, 2:38 PM

I see special packages like wheel routes in his near future.

Feature back next year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 4, 2016, 8:46 PM

Is Feaster an efficient blocker ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are correct about blocking - until

Jul 4, 2016, 10:43 PM

Feaster can be trusted to block & do his share to protect DW - he's not gonna get many snaps.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic