Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Syracuse mass opt-out possible

Posted: Aug 14, 2020 2:09 PM

https://twitter.com/matthewgut21/status/1294310227362426882?s=21

Re: Syracuse mass opt-out possible

Posted: Aug 14, 2020 2:11 PM

2020 white level member

Brad Brownell: all-time winningest coach in Clemson men's basketball history, and only coach to beat North Carolina in Chapel Hill.

Big E needs to slow down on the popcorn!!!!

[1]
Posted: Aug 14, 2020 2:50 PM

fr

Why is Sarahcuse in the ACC anyway. Good opportunity to

[4]
Posted: Aug 14, 2020 2:51 PM

boot their yankee as

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

^^^ and take BC & PITT with them ^^^***

[2]
Posted: Aug 14, 2020 3:44 PM

[1]
Posted: Aug 14, 2020 2:54 PM

Cause they know they are about to get their tails kicked.

Posted: Aug 14, 2020 3:09 PM

The Orange are first on UNC's schedule. I've never believed we would play that game since they would sooner or later opt out. I hope our AD is looking for a substitute game (Army wants to play anybody) because the Orange are never going to get their stuff together. Same goes for FSU but for different reasons (in the immediate future FSU is a lost cause - they may never recover like Tenn.

The willing and able ACC teams are going to have to be both creative and flexible this season if we are to have a season.

I'm surprised by their concern - my sons and their friends

[1]
Posted: Aug 14, 2020 3:12 PM

(all college aged) are not worried in the least about catching it - other than trying to protect their parents/grandparents.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Aug 14, 2020 3:19 PM

Buh-Bye! Can the ACC make this permanent.

Posted: Aug 14, 2020 3:27 PM

If the 'Cuse players opt out, they're pretty much inviting transfers to come take their jobs.

There's a whole conference full of MAC players who'd love to jump up to a Power 5 conference who were basically of the same caliber - high-end 2-star/low 3-star - type players that Syracuse also recruits. With a dozen MAC squads to pick through, 'Cuse could easily upgrade its roster, and pretty significantly. MAC squads tend to lack depth, but their top guys are absolutely Power-5 caliber, sometimes even NFL caliber.

Careful, 'Cuse players. If the program doesn't fold you may end up giving away your job to a scab. And in this environment, there's going to be a bunch of opportunistic scabs.

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Virginia
FOR SALE: I have two tickets in TDK, Row HH, Seats 2 & 4. $80 total for the pair, can throw in C1 parking pas...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1043 people have read this post