Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Syracuse football
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Syracuse football

Sep 25, 2018, 8:41 PM

Not crazy worried about Cuse, but has anybody watched film on Cuse,? They have #10 (Riley) kid that reminds me of super skinny Darren sproils.

Their defensive line haven’t gone against a great offensive line, but they seem to have some big and fast DE’s.

If any one does care to watch... ACC digitalnetwork on YouTube have condensed football games for your viewing pleasure.

Let me know your thoughts!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think they lose 52-20

Sep 25, 2018, 8:46 PM

That’s what I think

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think they lose 52-20

Sep 25, 2018, 10:41 PM

That’s what I think

Found Juan

Sigh ... ^^^ This is not how you Tnet.

Sep 26, 2018, 8:11 AM

You're doing it wrong.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Syracuse football

Sep 25, 2018, 10:52 PM

From what I’ve seen they are a good team with talent and effort on both sides of the ball. Dino Babers is a good coach and I have no idea how Syracuse was able to land him in the vacuum of that moment. He’ll coach a big time program at some point. Cuse fans should really enjoy this while it lasts as the school will never give him the resources he will need to elevate recruiting and facilities to consistently compete at the highest level, but he will field a good team from now until whenever the latest big coaching vacancy inevitably takes him elsewhere. Spunky team for now, that’s for sure. Reminds me of Grobe at Wake, albiet different styles of play. Should be a fun game Saturday for both teams.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 7:44 AM

"no idea how they landed Babers"

Huh? He was the head coach at Bowling Green. We're an ACC team with a crazy rich football history. The math is actually quite simple.

I do agree with you that he'll obviously be gone soon. We'll enjoy it while we have him.

Sep 26, 2018, 8:09 AM

Jim Brown/Donovan McNabb and Marvin Harrison do not equate to a " Crazy Rich Football History " .
In fact , your school is a basketball school and you were brought on board for the Tobacco Road blue-bloods to embellish their resumes.
Always know your place .
Like the above poster mentioned ( and he was very complimentary of your coach ) Ya'll are a pretty spunky team that is coached beyond it's talent level ... well beyond in my opinion .
You'll take a loss this weekend in Death Valley and learn from it . I don't think it will be 50somthn to 20somthn , but it could be 40 to 17 or the like . I think we'll cover .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Sep 26, 2018, 8:14 AM

Jim Brown/Donovan McNabb and Marvin Harrison do not equate to a " Crazy Rich Football History " .
In fact , your school is a basketball school and you were brought on board for the Tobacco Road blue-bloods to embellish their resumes.
Always know your place .
Like the above poster mentioned ( and he was very complimentary of your coach ) Ya'll are a pretty spunky team that is coached beyond it's talent level ... well beyond in my opinion .
You'll take a loss this weekend in Death Valley and learn from it . I don't think it will be 50somthn to 20somthn , but it could be 40 to 17 or the like . I think we'll cover .

Millennial alert!

Before 2 years ago, we were literally equal to you historically. Literally. And your little list, you missed like 10 hall of famers

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic