Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Syracuse Game Tickets and Fan Attendance
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,856

Syracuse Game Tickets and Fan Attendance

Jan 13, 2015, 6:30 PM

I don't mean to call out all the real Clemson fans, but I do want to put in a little plug concerning the football only fans. This weekend our basketball team plays a traditionally strong basketball program in Syracuse at 4 PM on Saturday. Syracuse has 23,000+ plus for their home games. Can we at least try and have 10,000 Clemson fans at Littlejohn (not the 5,000 we had for UNC)? Lets at least try to give our team a home court advantage for a change.

I just went on the Clemson Ticket site and they are showing they have $25 tickets still on sale for the upper arena. Then, I went on Stub Hub and Ticket City and they only have 128 tickets for sale starting at $29. Here is my issue... it was similar to this with limited tickets for sell before the UNC game and no one used those tickets and no one sold those tickets... So if you are a real Clemson fan and a holder of one of these tickets, please put it on Stub Hub for $15 or actually show up to the game!!! Now, if you are just a Clemson Football fan you have incentive to attend the game. If you don't know this is our big football recruiting weekend so all our 4 and 5 star recruits will be at Littlejohn for part of the basketball game come show them you are a Clemson fan. Just pretend that we are about to beat FSU next fall in football and cheer like you mean it.

Lets have an almost full house of Clemson fans for the game. Remember that can only happen if you ATTEND the game or you sell/give your ticket to another Clemson fan! Be a real supporter of Clemson and let someone use those tickets, not just waste them.

I will look for you on Saturday, 4 PM at Littlejohn... GO TIGERS!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A little cocky there for yur 3rd post.....but

Jan 13, 2015, 7:15 PM

I'll be there!

we have a basketball team?

Jan 13, 2015, 7:18 PM

No Shiite!! Thanks for the heads up

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My wife bought us tickets a while back for MY Christmas gift

Jan 13, 2015, 7:21 PM

I'll make the 4 hr. ride up there and make a weekend out of it. We usually look for the good Saturday games and this should be one. We'll be there !! Hope we have a good crowd !!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My wife bought us tickets a while back for MY Christmas gift

Jan 13, 2015, 11:00 PM

my wife and i going too , ..taking the rv and staying at twin lakes....go tigers

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Syracuse Game Tickets and Fan Attendance

Jan 13, 2015, 8:06 PM

I will be there
Yelling loud from my $25 seat

aND Cuse is a hurtin right now.***

Jan 13, 2015, 10:17 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Syracuse Game Tickets and Fan Attendance

Jan 13, 2015, 10:27 PM

I will be there with my son yelling my brains out!!!! :)

Drop ticket prices!

Jan 13, 2015, 10:35 PM

The athletic department needs to seriously consider dropping ticket prices to half of what they are now, BEDFORE the season starts.

We offer a vastly inferior product In our basketball program, but charge what other schools are charging.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,856
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic