Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sugar Bowl Game travel packages with optional tickets available now!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Sugar Bowl Game travel packages with optional tickets available now!

Dec 2, 2017, 3:11 PM

TigerNet is excited to work with PRIMESPORT again this year. For those that don’t know, PRIMESPORT is an industry leader in providing officially sourced tickets to more than 25 bowl games but also secures hotel accommodations, hosts welcome parties and puts on the best of pregame parties. PRIMESPORT has been great to work with previously and they have been operating college bowl events since 2005, so the trust is deeply-rooted. I encourage you to book your Sugar Bowl trip with PRIMESPORT for the best experience.

Last year PRIMESPORT’s flight options ended up being cheaper than commercial flights, so be sure to secure your spot before they sell out. They are also the only company that works with Clemson Athletics, the Clemson Alumni Association and IPTAY so their products include official hotels, fan gatherings and more.

12/4 UPDATE: Space is becoming limited for the travel options. If you are planning to go, I would definitely go ahead and plan and book it today if possible.

Check out all their ticket and travel options here:

Tickets and Travel Packages

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sugar Bowl Game travel packages with optional tickets available now!

Dec 6, 2017, 7:34 PM

Did anyone else receive a cancellation from Prime Sports today? We had locked in on their one day air package but got a notice today that they didn't meet the minimum to offer that trip. All they have left are hotel packages with no transportation. Back to Expedia, I guess...

Dec 11, 2017, 12:58 PM

We were wondering if there are any charter buses going to New Orleans.

Dec 11, 2017, 3:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Sugar Bowl Game travel packages with optional tickets available now! ]

PrimeSports canceled us too for the same day flight. We did it last year and it was perfect for us. I guess we won't be going this year.

Dec 11, 2017, 3:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Sugar Bowl Game travel packages with optional tickets available now! ]

Check delta and Southwest. Both did scheduled add on service during games last year. Swa was charter and delta was special event add on that you purchased straight on delta.com

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2017, 3:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Sugar Bowl Game travel packages with optional tickets available now! ]

> Did anyone else receive a cancellation from Prime
> Sports today? We had locked in on their one day air
> package but got a notice today that they didn't meet
> the minimum to offer that trip. All they have left
> are hotel packages with no transportation. Back to
> Expedia, I guess...
Southwest has gsp-msy with layover in atl on 1st return 11am on 2nd for 640ish bucks round trip. Don’t know how that compares what you lost when Prime canceled. Southwest isn’t on Expedia btw. You must use their website.

Message was edited by: iptay93

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic