Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Style Points
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 625

Style Points

Oct 13, 2019, 6:16 PM

Do you really think the media would have a different perspective if we’d have blown every team out by leaving first stringers in the games? No.

The narrative would be negative because it would switch to “look at Dabo beating up on cupcakes. “

It’s the ACC perception and not that we take the foot off. Lose lose. I’ll trust Dabo and his plan.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Style Points

Oct 13, 2019, 6:35 PM

I don't know that we need style points; in 2014 Florida State was struggling at the end of the year. I mean, barely winning or winning on last second FG's. But, they won them all and got in anyway.

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/schools/florida-state/2014-schedule.html

Look at their last 5 games especially those against un-ranked opponents.

2019 Tigers are just about to hit their stride offensively. BV and company I can imagine have some "principles" they are working on that are going to translate to any opponent. But, will be much needed if we meet the Bama, LSU, Ohio St or Oklahoma offensive juggernauts.

Juggernaut 2018 Bama - found itself with 16 points the last time they played the Tigers! Keep that in mind. Our offense goes against this man every day in practice and he does not take it easy on them. We will be fine!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 625
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic