Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Stumbled across this ... Apparently coot commits expecting upset.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Stumbled across this ... Apparently coot commits expecting upset.

Nov 26, 2015, 10:51 PM

https://www.seccountry.com/south-carolina/gamecocks-commit-on-saturdays-game-watch-for-the-upset

Macklwain thinks Perry orth has a huge day.
Pfftt.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Stumbled across this ... Apparently coot commits expecting upset.

Nov 26, 2015, 10:54 PM

Just the beginning of a long list of disappointments he can expect as a coot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No win situation for these kids...

Nov 27, 2015, 1:48 AM

If they said what they really believed (and the rest of the country too), then they'd be subjected to the wrath of Coot Nation. So now they have to go on record as saying this.

Re: No win situation for these kids...

Nov 27, 2015, 6:28 AM

Yep . You disrespeck the Dirtpeckers , You disrespeck the whole trailer culture of Dirtpeckers !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Well, Texas did beat Oklahoma somehow.***

Nov 27, 2015, 7:43 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

My thought - Will they be able to get into school?

Nov 26, 2015, 10:59 PM

They don't seem very bright.

Delusional players to match their deluded program***

Nov 26, 2015, 11:04 PM

Re: Delusional players to match their deluded program***

Nov 26, 2015, 11:51 PM

Yep, they don't just become like that after they get there, they are like that before they get there!!!

Yes, no problem. Clowney could only read at the 3rd grade

Nov 26, 2015, 11:27 PM [ in reply to My thought - Will they be able to get into school? ]

level

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, they ARE Coot commits, so smarts

Nov 26, 2015, 11:02 PM

isn't exactly going to be one of their strengths.

It's pronounced "L Heff A" and it means "The Boss".

There's been major speculation that McIlwain---easily the

Nov 26, 2015, 11:06 PM

most highly ranked of the recruits named here---is going to take an offer from whichever MLB team drafts him and forego matriculating to usuck

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I read he might remain in high school thru the Spring

Nov 26, 2015, 11:12 PM

instead of enrolling at USuC this December so that he can be positioned for a first round draft into baseball. It would be the icing on the cake for him to "pull a Spurrier" on them before he ever even starts.

It's pronounced "L Heff A" and it means "The Boss".

Re: There's been major speculation that McIlwain---easily the

Nov 26, 2015, 11:12 PM [ in reply to There's been major speculation that McIlwain---easily the ]

Hearing the DB from Virginia is also very interested in VT , and who they hire .
Could be a spate of decootments after this weekend .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: There's been major speculation that McIlwain---easily the

Nov 27, 2015, 6:26 AM

Well, not sure what people expect of kids that are offered a scholarship by a certain school to say. Of COURSE they all believe THEIR school who is 3-8, just lost to the Citadel, and hosting #1 in the nation is going to get the upset. Of course.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And THAT is why they are coots LOL***

Nov 26, 2015, 11:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2015, 11:47 PM

Those kind of folks will play Russian Roulette believing that no one really puts a live round in the chamber!!! And if they didn't get their head blown up, and they find out that the round was real, they would pisss their pants, start crying and shaking like a paint shaker!!! They are called idiots, all of them....

Nov 27, 2015, 12:14 AM

They should ask Santa for a real team to be on ,., Clemson fixin to ruin this one .,
Already run off big mouth coach .,

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look for Harmon to decommit soon. Not really sold on usuck

Nov 27, 2015, 6:30 AM

Forecast on the game:
Kelvin Harmon, WR, Palmyra (Palmyra, N.J.), committed to South Carolina: “Not sure.”

Re: Look for Harmon to decommit soon. Not really sold on usuck

Nov 27, 2015, 12:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whistling past the gaveyard...me thinks.***

Nov 27, 2015, 8:03 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

If MacAwain is smart he will stick with Baseball

Nov 27, 2015, 8:14 AM

Go Tigers............

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic