»
Topic: Streeter
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jan 15, 2020 10:06 AM by: TigersAndCubs
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Streeter

Posted: Jan 15, 2020 7:33 AM

What's the opinion on his new role? Will he have the same effect on Lawrence that Joe Brady (also passing coordinator) had on Burrow?

2020 student level member

Re: Streeter

[6]
Posted: Jan 15, 2020 8:09 AM

Imagine how good Trevor would be if he were a 23 year old 5th year player taking "minimal" on-line courses allowing a total commitment to football!

2020 white level member

[3]
Posted: Jan 15, 2020 8:09 AM

He has grown up around football as son of a college coach. He also was an OC at Liberty before Clemson I think. Fully prepared to do a good job.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Jan 15, 2020 8:22 AM

Streeter has been working with Trevor. Nothing will change much for him other than he will more involved in the play calling. The coach I'm more curious about is Wyatt. Based on what I read he was caught a little off guard(but not surprised) when Dabo pulled him out of the film room to tell him he will be the new WR coach. Hope he and Streeter will work well with coach TE to get TL and the WR on the same page again. I don't care what anybody says our WR were not good based on our standard in the playoffs, after Jeff took the SFU job.

Wyatt? Do you mean Tyler Grisham?***

Posted: Jan 15, 2020 10:05 AM

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

I like Streeter, but TL should..

[1]
Posted: Jan 15, 2020 8:36 AM

find a QB coach outside of the Clemson staff just like DW4 did.

Posted: Jan 15, 2020 10:00 AM

The only evidence I need for Streeter is 2014. Cole Stoudt had an incredibly below average season. We hired Streeter going into the bowl game vs Oklahoma and Stoudt played the best game of his career.

this again...***

Posted: Jan 15, 2020 10:06 AM

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 tickets on 30 yd line in Sec N row X asking 1275 each , half down for deposit and balance due in ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1993 people have read this post