»
Topic: Still not over the way our O Coaches did NOT make better 2nd half adjustments vs Tide!
Replies: 8   Last Post: Mar 17, 2018 7:11 PM by: ClemsonTiger1988®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

Still not over the way our O Coaches did NOT make better 2nd half adjustments vs Tide!

[1]
Posted: Mar 17, 2018 1:23 PM

AND, i’m sure Dabo & Co-O Coaches aren’t pleased either with some of their decisions to stop that ruthless & incessant Bama D.

which brings me to the point that: They will be the super coaches we know they are..and have given much thought to the Oline & RB breakdowns and how to move on.

Clemson may have even outdone itself in total wins & an ACC title in 2017 what with a rebuild after DW4..

But hey, what a great job overall the Coaches & Team achieved.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

34-10

[1]
Posted: Mar 17, 2018 2:42 PM

Fear the thumb
Fear the other hand
Fear both feet

That doesn't apply to Bill...He ain't no coot***

[2]
Posted: Mar 17, 2018 3:50 PM

Trust me dude. Bill is not a coot.***

[2]
Posted: Mar 17, 2018 3:58 PM

military_donation.jpg

As great as our offensive coaches are, their one weakness

[1]
Posted: Mar 17, 2018 3:56 PM

is complacency. They can be a little bull-headed when it comes to the game plan and play calling. It obviously hasn’t hurt us too much though, given our record the last few years.

Complacency? Records say super successful!***

Posted: Mar 17, 2018 5:16 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Still not over the way our O Coaches did NOT make better 2nd half adjustments vs Tide!

[2]
Posted: Mar 17, 2018 4:05 PM

You can’t win if you can’t block I don’t care how you scheme things. It was painful to watch for sure but our staff will learn from the experience and grow from it. Anyways it was a great season. One of the best in Clemson history and every school in the country not named Alabama would love to do what we’ve done the last few years. Go Tigers and can’t wait until the season kicks off!

military_donation.jpg

Bama was the better team.

[2]
Posted: Mar 17, 2018 4:10 PM

Hopefully we grow from that.

2018 white level member

That's because your too much in touch with your...

[1]
Posted: Mar 17, 2018 7:11 PM

feminine side. ;)

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 8  
Clemson Gear
Clemson Gear

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2 tickets for sale in Section TDL, Row H. Great view of The Hill and only 8 rows up. $1,200 for the ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1110 people have read this post