»
Topic: Still funny & Enjoyable..Clemson Rips Bama for Natty Title and UVa Rips Coots for Belk Bowl!
Replies: 2   Last Post: Mar 22, 2019 5:38 PM by: Joe21®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 2  

Still funny & Enjoyable..Clemson Rips Bama for Natty Title and UVa Rips Coots for Belk Bowl!

[1]
Posted: Mar 22, 2019 4:36 PM

Haaa....yep, the ACC is such a weak conference!

How’d that work out mighty SEC & Bias Stupid Talking Heads?

And you too Paaul Finebombed!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: Still funny..Clemson Rips Bama for Natty Title and UVa Rips Coots for Belk Bowl!

[1]
Posted: Mar 22, 2019 4:51 PM

Kentucky is really to blame for the coot loss. Coots used to out recruit Kentucky and now they are getting their tail feathers handed to them on the recruiting trail....so it really isn't that much of a UVA victory as it is KY's.

Or something like that...I don't speak sec all that well.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: Still funny..Clemson Rips Bama for Natty Title and UVa Rips Coots for Belk Bowl!

[1]
Posted: Mar 22, 2019 5:38 PM

What are you trying to do Bill? Are you trying to bring a little happiness to the board? Get with it man, put a little heat on Brownell and our basketball program like the rest of us. Let's have more complaints And less of this "feel good" stuff.

Sorry for my rant but I just had to get it out of my system before my evening meal. Think we're having a feast tonight, cold collard sandwiches,. glazed fish scales and a half pitcher of pump water.

military_donation.jpg

Replies: 2  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
582 people have read this post