Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
State blames Swofford for our win
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 3,663

State blames Swofford for our win

Nov 6, 2017, 6:47 PM

https://247sports.com/college/north-carolina-state/Board/103752/Contents/23-7-Penalty-Difference-Swoffd-110013218

I not sure where he gets his numbers for penalty difference. I think it was more like 19 to 8.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Interesting read from NCState bloggers about Swofford & bias

Nov 6, 2017, 7:02 PM

and they dislike him being Commissioner as much as we do!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now that's one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

Nov 6, 2017, 7:06 PM

Clemson and Swofford are TIGHT.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: State blames Swofford for our win

Nov 6, 2017, 7:07 PM

I’ve noticed in my 65 plus years of watching football (and other sports) that the really good teams who are well coached and smart don’t make a lot of mistakes that could cost them victories.

Can you as a Clemson fan imagine Swofford doing anything that would give the Tigers an advantage in anything?

Of course you can’t. State needs to come to grips with reality The world is NOT out to get them

nice to know Swoffie has the refs paid off for us vs FSU***

Nov 6, 2017, 7:08 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 6, 2017, 8:16 PM

good lowered that's some delusional idiots. Six pages of comments and not 1 person has corrected the OP on his false numbers. It looks like he originally posted 22-6, and edited to 23-7. What the ..?

One poster, in response to a post showing total yardage and 1st downs in favor of NC St, claimed "Especially when you consider we gave up a long punt return for a score and an85 yard TD run. Those numbers helped boost their game numbers to make it look closer than it really was."
Um, what. The punt return did the complete opposite of that. It is 0 offensive yards and eliminates an offensive possession. Not the brightest bunch over there.

Nov 6, 2017, 10:32 PM

Fascinating that the poster had to throw in last years game to make his point.

The reality is this year penalties were Tigers 3-23 and the Pack 6-69. Not a big difference and many more that were missed going our way.

Oh yes the fix is in. Truth is the fix is in when our D line does not get at least one holding call a game when they are mugged repeatedly.

Not to mention the spotting issues.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2017, 11:34 AM

Message was edited by: jtiger1®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Replies: 7
| visibility 3,663
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic