Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Spurrier: "We were lucky..."
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,122

Spurrier: "We were lucky..."

Nov 30, 2013, 11:44 PM

Basically what he said in post game and on local radio 107.5 in Columbia. He said how much Clemson helped them since they could not run and the sec leading rusher was held to one yard per carry average. Clemson had more passing yards and yards per rush but SCar did not panic and tried to play "safe and smart". "They just don't seem to play like themselves against us". Here is the thing, he was being sincere and the statement was not a sarcastic jab.

Hats off to Hot Rod for another good game, 111 yards, 9yards per rush.

Don't fret Tiger faithful we have cycled through our dandy dozen class, our talent and depth will help us maintain our top 10 status for years. Scar know they got another cookie but shaw leaving and d line losing a ton and return to the valley will put the good guys back on top in '14. Would much rather be in our shoes than theirs.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He knew he didn't have the better team tonight. That's

Nov 30, 2013, 11:47 PM

why you didn't hear anything out of him leading up to the game. He only talks smack when he has a good team and thinks he is going to win. He didn't think he was going to win this game. You could hear it in his post game comments.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No good deed goes unpunished.....

This. We are better...but

Dec 1, 2013, 12:05 AM

we played like crap and lost because of it. It is as simple as that.

Didn't their backup beat us last year?

Nov 30, 2013, 11:50 PM

I'm going to show my ignorance here... Is Dylan going to be their starter next year?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doesnt matter, we stuffed Lattimore in the one game he playe

Nov 30, 2013, 11:50 PM

played against us. Still lost big. Stats are for losers.

I think

Nov 30, 2013, 11:53 PM

you're right. Very little jabbing from Spurrier. He did not say anything about the jobs the refs did, but the local radio announcers were even talking about the breaks they got. Everyone was kind of shocked at the gifts we gave in turnovers. Just silly on the 2 punt returns, never would anyone expect that. There is 14 right there. Ball game. Not to mention 6 turnovers to their 0. FSU would've beat us 70-10 tonight.

We gift wrapped it for them and helped them open it.***

Nov 30, 2013, 11:56 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Definitely

Dec 1, 2013, 12:10 AM

Thought we got too cute with double pass when we were marching on first drive of game. Scar radio host Todd Ellis said, "that pass fooled no one!" Actually it fooled all their corners the safety just had time to run over from the other side of the field. Either way, too cute, keep running down their throat.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,122
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic