Topic: Speaking of ESPN
Replies: 11   Last Post: Sep 26, 2017 7:43 PM by: Tigerbalm1®
[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11   Pages: 1  

Speaking of ESPN

[3]
Posted: Sep 25, 2017 11:09 PM

does anyone find Van Pelt even remotely interesting? Him and the other anchors cutsie schtick has gotten so old. I want to see sports not your antics

Re: Speaking of ESPN

[1]
Posted: Sep 25, 2017 11:12 PM

Cant stand that turd to be honest I don't think I like anyone on there anymore but I only watch if the tigers are on that channel anymore

no...he is a Terp and a Clemson hater...Can't stand his act***

Posted: Sep 25, 2017 11:16 PM

[1]
Posted: Sep 25, 2017 11:16 PM

ESPN could spend their days telling fart jokes and not have to worry about losing their subscription base because they have no competition when it comes to airing college football. I am seeing mostly conservative voices complaining about them, and for good reason. My advice to them would be to write their congressman and vote people into office that are in favor of restoring our antitrust laws and breaking up the telecom companies. This way we would have more choices when it comes watching sports and not the monopolies we have now. This seems like soemthing both sides should be in favor of and the only way we are going to fix some of the problems we have in this country with regard to corporate consolidation.

way to make it political***

Posted: Sep 25, 2017 11:21 PM

Re: way to make it political***

[3]
Posted: Sep 25, 2017 11:28 PM

I am not the one on here day in and day out making political gripes about ESPN, I turn it off when clemson is not playing. I am telling you this because it is the only way to make these changes happen. Moaning on a chat board does not seem to be working.

Link to my political gripes about ESPN?***

Posted: Sep 25, 2017 11:52 PM

Re: Link to my political gripes about ESPN?***

Posted: Sep 26, 2017 7:42 PM

did I say you did? I am just trying to be constructive, not start an argument. My apologies if I am doing a bad job of it.

[3]
Posted: Sep 25, 2017 11:20 PM

He lost all credibility to me when he called one of Jackson's incompletions a Heisman moment.

Does anyone find ESPN remotely interesting?

Posted: Sep 25, 2017 11:23 PM

That's probably a better question. The only thing I can really stomach of their's is College Gameday and even that has parts that are cringeworthy. I'll just be glad when Disney is forced to sell them and hopefully somebody will get in there and crack down on all the political BS.

he was better when teamed with russillo

Posted: Sep 25, 2017 11:30 PM

their show was great

As lead anchor he doesn't work, but is good in a less prominent role***

Posted: Sep 25, 2017 11:55 PM

Replies: 11   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia Tech
FOR SALE: TWO CLEMSON VS GEORGIA TECH TICKETS - SOUTH STANDS (HOME SIDE) - LOWER DECK - NEAR PORTAL - SEATBACK...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1212 people have read this post