Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
South Carolina fan on Dabo visiting an elementary school
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 4,851

South Carolina fan on Dabo visiting an elementary school

Dec 15, 2017, 3:32 PM

"I don’t want him making an army of Dabo Youth across the state. Brainwash them early is serious big picture recruiting."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: South Carolina fan on Dabo visiting an elementary school

Dec 15, 2017, 3:40 PM

They will purely hate anything that Dabo does but, if he was their coach, they would love everything that he does!!! They hate that he sits to take a shiot!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think that's true. Sure, knucklehead keyboard warriors may not like him, but I bet most

Dec 16, 2017, 2:23 AM

SCar fans, esp those who are from SC and graduated from U of SCar, actually respect him as a representative of our awesome state. Yes, I'm serious.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dec 15, 2017, 3:42 PM

..but I though he was just a cheerleader. They mean he's also a great recruiter and spokesman for the university too?? Who woulda thunk??? lol

Dec 15, 2017, 3:49 PM

This vitriol is out of control as to our rivalry as well as politics, religion and plenty of other categories. And many of us are as guilty as the bonehead quoted in the initial post. If we all dont find a way to exhale soon there is going to be a big boom. I'm a little surprised the individual quoted did not seek to pull in the ACLU, Southern Poverty and Amnesty International. Heck, the individual might, this very moment, be seeking establishment of schools as a safe zone against Clemson. And the sad thing is, this is no longer crazy hyperbole.

Thanks for the stupid coot news

Dec 15, 2017, 3:52 PM

I'm sure there's a lot of D1 prospects in that elementary school that Dabo will be throwing out early offers to.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks for the stupid coot news

Dec 15, 2017, 10:48 PM

It was in Rock Hill, and we know the tradition of good football talent in that city..

Bbbbbbutttttt Todd Ellis said

Dec 15, 2017, 4:35 PM

We are scared to death of Cusschamp recruiting.

Baaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa.

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Dec 15, 2017, 4:40 PM

I read that thread n FGF the other day and those are some sick, hateful, delusional people. Some of their comments go way past fans rooting for their team - those are some really messed up folks. But I guess when you have idiot quarterbacks promising "never again," and your radio spokesperson and former quarterback saying they are cycling up and we're cycling down and that Clemson is afraid of Muscoot, it's no wonder they've gone off the rails.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ EXACTLY

Dec 15, 2017, 6:13 PM

Too many of them ( and even some of us & other football fans across the Nation) are getting out of hand with personal vitrol & hatred.

It's only a Game Boys & Girls..i think!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He obviously hasn't gotten the message about his

Dec 15, 2017, 7:42 PM

team cycling in and us cycling out.

Re: He obviously hasn't gotten the message about his

Dec 16, 2017, 12:15 AM

I only cycled in for the comments .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 11
| visibility 4,851
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic