»
Topic: Sorry to revisit the subject
Replies: 6   Last Post: Oct 16, 2018 12:11 AM by: T3Tiger
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Sorry to revisit the subject

Posted: Oct 15, 2018 11:36 PM

Kelly Bryant in my opinion made a terrible decision. He had an opportunity to be a part of a much more important legacy that he ultimately washed down the drain. A the end of the day, he abandoned his team mates, and ruined a more much important opportunity to be part of the Clemson family for life.
I like Kelly, and I think his pride or possibly some bad advice from someone close to him caused this snap decision.

What could have the coaching staff said to Kelly? They always want to promote confidence into their players and tell then how they can achieve their goals. It's similar to a parent who has a child that is over weight. You try to subtlety introduce some solutions without making them feel terrible about themselves.
Should they have told Kelly that he is not or will never be a starting NFL QB? That is the truth, but that would have gone over like a turd in a punch bowl

Re: Sorry to revisit the subject

Posted: Oct 15, 2018 11:41 PM

Then dont. Its over. the ship has sailed. Give it up

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Oct 15, 2018 11:43 PM

I think you're right about the snap decision/bad advice part, but he had plenty of time to think it over after that. Dabo gave him a week to change his mind. He didn't, and as far as I know, he's never taken back anything he said or apologized for the manner in which he left. So it is what it is, and I'm not gonna waste any more time thinking about it.

Posted: Oct 15, 2018 11:43 PM

Kelly views himself as a NFL qb,he made a business decision, i dont hate him for it, i thank him for it the simple fact is kelly bryant is an athlete like braxton miller was, like tyrol pryor was, like jalen hurts is, like pat wuite was, yeah he took us to the play offs but he also got us bounced. We were playing 2 qbs and as the saying goes "you have 2 qbs you have none".
Let him go play, i just hope he choses a team we dont play next season, or hes gonna feel real dumb laying on his back all game.

Posted: Oct 15, 2018 11:51 PM

I'm sorry.. no, I'm not.. I literally just opened up my browser to tigernet to see what was going on... still had a couple sips of beer in my last beer of the night... clicked on your post title... sorry to revisit... as it popped up and I raised my hand with the last remaining beer to my lips and read the first two words I let my hand down and let out a big sigh without finishing my beer... I haven't read anything besides your first 3 words you posted... had to log in just to write this.... let me say this and probably for 95% of the Tiger fan base.... LET IT GO!!!!!!!! Move on!!!! now I will finish my beer in hopes you take my words to heart.

Sincerely,

95% of Clemson's fan base

UNC made Mitch Trubisky a multi millionaire after

Posted: Oct 15, 2018 11:54 PM

being a one year starter. That is what KB is thinking.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Photobucket

This is from Trubisky's NFL Draft profile

Posted: Oct 16, 2018 12:11 AM

"Calm field general. Very good pocket mobility. Can slide around circumference of the pocket without having to drop his eyes from their task. When he leaves the pocket, looks to challenge with his arm before defaulting to his feet. Always in ready-to-rip throwing posture. Delivery is crisp and efficient. Locates safeties and reads their intentions immediately after the snap. Quick through his progressions and will double back to targets if his protection allows him time. Pocket mechanics and throwing motion are solid. Tough and competitive. Shows courage and poise in the pocket. Throws passes from balanced platforms and rarely defaults to an off-balance throw unnecessarily. Has all the arm you need."

If UNC can transform KB into that, I'll truly be impressed.

Replies: 6  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
879 people have read this post