Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sorry if this is old news, but let’s help this guy find another job
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,487

Sorry if this is old news, but let’s help this guy find another job

Aug 18, 2018, 8:29 AM

Some moron was on FGF bragging about being bored to death because he had to cover Dabo- a sparkling example of professionalism taught the journalism school at Columbia Tech.

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/i-got-a-new-job-as-a-sports-reporter-but-was-assigned-to-record-dabo.271628/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My bad. Epic troll job. Kudos to that guy.

Aug 18, 2018, 8:33 AM

Well done.

My 1st thoughts were he was a JUDUS in sheeps (“chicken feathers”) clothing & a mic.....

Aug 18, 2018, 9:10 AM

but it was a pretty neat sports punk on us all. LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sorry if this is old news, but let’s help this guy find another job

Aug 18, 2018, 12:19 PM

I decided to watch this in its entirety, and that's 13.33 minutes of my life I wish I had back. My advice to the guy: NEVER show this video to anyone anywhere at any time, especially with his commentary. Smacking on gum, acting like the assignment was beneath him, and offering commentary that makes one think Dabo had any interest in his presence whatsoever. Dear Lord...Dabo didn't even look at him in the entire video! He should thank his lucky stars, too, as Dabo would have totally written him off if he had picked up on the guy's high degree of non-professionalism.

I want the guy to keep this job.

Aug 19, 2018, 10:23 AM

I sorta like the idea of a Gamecock reporter showing up at every one of Dabo's pressers, smacking on his gum, showing disinterest, maybe being a smart aleck then posting about it on FGF. It'd be cool if he wore a garnet shirt or something. Feeling cool and smug about himself as if he's got a secret.

As if Dabo does not keep score, keep track of slights, remind his team of people who do not respect them. Kinda nice some gamecock fool volunteers to set the chip up on Dabo Swinney's shoulder and disrespect him.

Yep, I like the idea

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 18, 2018, 12:23 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 19, 2018, 10:43 AM

You don't like the guy's opinion so you want him fired.

Might want to take a step away from sports because you're taking them way too seriously.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,487
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic